Wiirtual drums

hmm ok its starting to make more sense

so r u the guy who made it so u could play ocarina of time using wii motes like zelda on wii?

no, i heard about that too, never played the game though.. haven't even finished twilight princess for the wii yet.

do you think you could get ocarina of time to work with wiimotes using ur GlovePIE thing.

if so i want in

can u please explain every step of what u have to do

i have a bluetooth dongle, pc, sensor bar, wiimote and nunchuck

or can u at least tell me how to get NES games playing with the wiimote on the side live the virtual console?

i have to go now but ill be back on tomorow so i wont reply till then

I dont know if that specific video is fake or not but i have actualy been able to use a blue tooth adapter to connect my wii remotes to my computer and use them as drums and controllers in games and also a mouse you cna find some info about it here

www.wiili.com you need blue soli and glovepie there are also several other applications but i think glovepie is the most versatile one its kinda hard to get set up but once its there you can make your wii controller do what ever you want from using it as a controller or drum sticks to using it as your girl friends vibrator.

tim: i don't know how to get it to work, i just read somewhere that some guy made it work. you should be able to find out how via google search.

Donkey Konga 3 anyone?

While being able to download new songs on a monthly basis, that is.

OMG@! FAKE

Not realy idiots... Welcome to shittube.
And he's not a pro developer with a $10 million dollar budget, give him a freaking break.

Keep working on it, I'd like to see some more videos once perfected:D

ciper: What Bluetooth stack do you recomend? I'm using Blue Soliel at the moment, couldn't get Microsoft stack to work at all...

StevenNevets: Yeah, working on it to make it better, hopefully it will be soon :)

Back