will i get it?

ssbb4life

WiiChat Member
Aug 20, 2007
i plan on asking my dad for a ds but i have to show him my marks i just got which were 83%,76%,71%, and sadly %53 on french of course think ill get it?

Frogger said:
Everyone sucks at French, and I don't know if those marks are good or not...
The french dont

Are you by chance Canadian? Asking because you use percentage grades.
If so, you should get it. Your overall average is 70% which means you're meeting the provincial standards. That should make your father content =)

Frogger said:
Yeah, but, they suck at everything.
thank you arent you supportive. i swear i get b+ and up( not including french and kinda english since im friggen philipiano) and my dad is really strict so ill see cuz i really want the new cobalt blue ds

Frogger said:
Everyone sucks at French, and I don't know if those marks are good or not...
I wasn't too bad at French when I was being taught.

I still don't get this obsession with bashing the french. Personally, I think anyone that wants to bash anyone should get bashed themselves.

Dammit, I just hate haters!

Damn it
Back in my day we had to get a part time job inorder to buy consoles for our selfs

Damn you young'uns with your music and strange clothes
*Shakes a stick instect*

Darkprinny said:
Damn it
Back in my day we had to get a part time job inorder to buy consoles for our selfs

Damn you young'uns with your music and strange clothes
*Shakes a stick instect*

See this is EXACTLY why I want to hang out with DP and pound JD :lol:

How are we supposed to answer this?

I know people's parents that are content as long as their child is passing, and pay their children ridiculous amounts of money for good grades [the highest I've heard of is a kid getting $105 for one quarter]. My parents, on the other hand, punish me for B's, and wouldn't even laugh if I asked to be payed for my grades, they would just look at me like I was a moron.

I know how you feel. Parents don't reward kids enough for their success. If those scores are an improvement, then there is more incentive.

And I HAVE to work to get stuff now! And when I did succeed at school by getting a SCHOLARSHIP I only got $100 for it! And it is worth over $15,000!!
Talk about ripped off...

Darkprinny said:
Meh kids these days are spoiled

I agree. It's just expected of kids to get good grades. It's why they go to school. Kids shouldn't demand money from their parents for doing well. Maybe getting best in the year or something like that deserves money but if kids get spoiled at a young age, they'll never learn to be independent.

Spinty said:
I agree. It's just expected of kids to get good grades. It's why they go to school. Kids shouldn't demand money from their parents for doing well. Maybe getting best in the year or something like that deserves money but if kids get spoiled at a young age, they'll never learn to be independent.

I did get bribed once

accsp8.gif

(see ghost busters)
For - Comin secound in a test when I was in primary school
WOOT secound smartest in the class
I R SMART

Back