will mario hit the date in canada?

wiiwii

WiiChat Member
Oct 19, 2006
vancouver, canada
Wii Online Code
0730-0028-5418-6552
Hey guys just wondering what you think. Will Mario be on shelves on the 12th in canada or do you think it will take a few days for the lazy stores to shelve it. cause for example COD 4 was supposed to come out today but my EB says it will be out tomorrow. I have the 12th off so I sure hope they get it on the shelf for that day.

wiiwii said:
Hey guys just wondering what you think. Will Mario be on shelves on the 12th in canada or do you think it will take a few days for the lazy stores to shelve it. cause for example COD 4 was supposed to come out today but my EB says it will be out tomorrow. I have the 12th off so I sure hope they get it on the shelf for that day.

Go to Wal-Mart of Superstore...EB is slow....EB is not bad...Wal-Mart or Superstore are the best. Plus Wal-Mart is the cheapest!

mushroomedmario said:
i'm seeing november 14th on fliers and stuff on my area, so that's when im' going to be expecting it, but i'm hoping it comes out on the 12th or 13th

I saw 12th in one BestBuy flyer..but all the rest were 14th.
Hopefully it does come out on the 12th though.

Its a good question, I have fallen for this trap before. For stores like bestbuy, they have the shelves stocked on whatever day their website lists the item as available. *unless your local bestbuy are lazy asses.

walmart and EB game should have it.......dont go to zellers tho, they are always 2-3 days late on new releases

The EB stores around here are always a day or two late. I would check out the big superstores first.

I was able to pickup Manhunt on the 30th (shipped 29th) at Futureshop, whereas when I asked the dude at EB when they were expecting it in, he said the 31st. I live somewhat close to the border though, so that could account for a bit of it.

Back