will there ever be a better game than mario kart for the DS??

Mario Kart DS is a wonderful game that I just simply adore. Definitely my favourite Mario Kart so far. I'm about the only person who will say that, but it's my honest opinion. I think there's just the right mix in MK DS between racing, technique, weaponry and chaos. Plus it has online multiplayer, one of the first DS games to have it, which puts it right up the top of the cool-o-meter.

New Super Mario Bros is also a great game though, just a fraction behind Mario Kart DS if I was making a list of my favourites. While I personally loved Lost in Blue, though appreciate that just because it really appealed to me and I enjoyed it, it isn't one of the very best games on the DS. Same with Resident Evil DS, which I really enjoyed.

2007 is going to be the best year yet for the DS, with loads of games coming out, and a good percentage of them looking very good. And of that percentage, more than a handful will be right up there challenging Mario Kart DS as the best DS game. Zelda: Phantom Hourglass and Pokemon Pearl/Diamond are just two of those, while games like Star Fox Command and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 will undoubtedly become some peoples' new favourite DS game.

Last edited:
Hotspur Warrior said:
while games like Star Fox Command and Hotel Dusk: Room 215 will undoubtedly become some peoples' new favourite DS game.
does this mean there will be a new star fox command? or are you referring to the one already out? because i DO have to say that the existing command is way up there on my list haha

mykennedy said:
does this mean there will be a new star fox command? or are you referring to the one already out? because i DO have to say that the existing command is way up there on my list haha
Whichever is the most recent Star Fox game on the DS. I think there's only one, the new one. I believe it is out, or out soon, in America but not out for a few months yet in Europe.

trama center is the best game for ds... im old though 26 ...so i felt some of them games aimed at the yunger crowd.. mario kart was the reason i bought it ...but once i got rid of other games seemed more appealing once i tried them out...trama cent 10/10 by far.

Hotspur Warrior said:
Whichever is the most recent Star Fox game on the DS. I think there's only one, the new one. I believe it is out, or out soon, in America but not out for a few months yet in Europe.
ive had the game for quite a while now. i think it dropped august 06 in the states. thats why i was wondering about maybe having a sequel to the first

well diddy kong racing is comming out next week, should be better than mario kart ds

Back