Will this Possibly Come to the Wii?

Gamer205

WiiChat Member
Feb 3, 2009
THQ is makeing Legends of WrestleMania for the other two consoles and im just woundering if they would bring it over to the Wii at some point?

Thanks in Advance!

Hi, my friend as you I claimed this game for Wii at the THQ forums, asking why they exclude the Wii owners to enjoy the game and making a petition!!
I you want this game, you can do the same. Make a petition on the THQ Forums, but first you need register there.
If more people join with us, I sure THQ finnaly bring the game for Wii!!

THQ is makeing Legends of WrestleMania for the other two consoles and im just woundering if they would bring it over to the Wii at some point?

Thanks in Advance!
Wrestling game are a heaping pile of meh. Wouldn't really matter if it did or not.

If more people join with us, I sure THQ finnaly bring the game for Wii!!
getting even a few hundred people to spam THQ to bring over wrestlemania legends, i highly doubt they owuld listen to you.
THQ would have to recode/adjust the entire game.

stickmmode needs to learn to only fight battles you can win.

I'm pretty sure it's not and I'm pretty ticked about that, cause I would kill to play as "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan.

getting even a few hundred people to spam THQ to bring over wrestlemania legends, i highly doubt they owuld listen to you.
THQ would have to recode/adjust the entire game.

stickmmode needs to learn to only fight battles you can win.
I think they would be using the bann hammer a lot

getting even a few hundred people to spam THQ to bring over wrestlemania legends, i highly doubt they owuld listen to you...

Plus you have to break into the million mark before a company even takes notice.

I played the demo of this game on 360 and it really wasn't anything to brag about. it may get a couple of 7/10 ratings at best. And the last thing we need right now is more waterdowned versions of games that already sucked on 360.

Plus you have to break into the million mark before a company even takes notice.
And sometimes that doesn't eve work... Oh! Sorry starmen.net didn't see you there :lol:

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.Legends of Wrestlemaina will be awesome even if it doesn't come to the wii. I can buy it on my 360. And if you think about why it will be do awesome, you get to relive older wrestlemanias. Thats awesome!

Doesn't look great to me, I just stick to the Smackdown games. Legends games haven't fared well before.

Doesn't look great to me, I just stick to the Smackdown games. Legends games haven't fared well before.

Yeah...remember Legends of Wrestling, and Legends of Wrestling 2 (Why a sequel was made is beyond me), those had to be the most boring wrestling games I have ever played in my life!!!! In fact they were probably the most boring games I ever let spin in my Gamecube...EPIC FAIL!

Well First off you Need to Consider this, All the Legends of Wrestling games that were out before as you mentioned,Legends 1 and 2 were made by Acclaim not THQ, theres a big diffrence in the two so thats why the games didn;t play that well and people didn't like them,

THQ the one's that make Smackdown Vs RAW is the same people that are makeing Legends of WrestleMania, The Controls have changed to a more arcade feel but its not hard to play,I played the demo on Ps3,

but the Reasons The Legends of Wrestling Games in the past didn't do so well were bescase of the devolper Acclaim, THQ is not Acclaim and so you can't judge this Legends game based on what other legend games have been about when its not the same devolper makeing it, theres a huge diffrence there,

Back