Will Wii games look better on..

csheadsh0t

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Do Wii games look better on better t.v.'s without the good cables even? For example, would my games look better on a nice plasma t.v. than a small (normal) t.v. in my room?

Why do people post such dumb questions? Just to talk?

Your asking if Your Shitty 20" DAEWOO Tube TV would look the same as a 42" Plasma? Of course the plasma would look sharper you retard.

mrserv0n248 said:
Why do people post such dumb questions? Just to talk?

Your asking if Your Shitty 20" DAEWOO Tube TV would look the same as a 42" Plasma? Of course the plasma would look sharper you retard.

There's no need to be rude, mrserv0n248. :)

The good thing about internet forums is that they have thread titles. If you read a title that annoys you or doesn't interest you, then you don't have to click on it. Problem avoided. :D

Actually if you want to get down to the technicals about it, if you're talking about if the Wii will look better on a 20" TV or a 60" TV, probably the 20" TV. The Wii is 480p. Large TVs make low resolutions really show its true colors.

The games will PLAY better on a larger TV. Big TVs really need 720p to avoid seeing the ugly pimples of the low resolutions the Wii supports (480i/480p), that, or sit back from it a bit. I play the Wii on a 720p set -- 480i is upscaled. I can definitely tell the Wii is low-resolution. I'm awaiting my component cables, which still won't make it perfect.

Component cables definitely are key to achieving the best 480p performance. The composite cables can only achieve 480i.

Yep. There ya have it!

I actually set the Xbox 360 to 480p once. Hah, hah, hah. I'm not doing that again. But for the Wii, that's the best you can get!

Progress away! ;)

Paul237 said:
There's no need to be rude, mrserv0n248. :)

The good thing about internet forums is that they have thread titles. If you read a title that annoys you or doesn't interest you, then you don't have to click on it. Problem avoided. :D

best thing i've ever heard on a forum so far

Back