Will you buy the wii if...

I think a better question to ask if both the wii and the ps3 were the same price, (i know this is monstorley unrealistic but just think about it) which one would you buy? I hope this makes a lot of people think. PS3 has a lot of power, monster graphics, motion sensitive controller, and could be hooked up to a computer monitor and can be used as a pc. The Nintendo Wii has decent graphics, decent amount of power, motion sensitve controller with a pointer, really good processing power, innovative gameplay, monster games. Which one would you choose, and be honest.

Supermariomp3 said:
I think a better question to ask if both the wii and the ps3 were the same price, (i know this is monstorley unrealistic but just think about it) which one would you buy? I hope this makes a lot of people think. PS3 has a lot of power, monster graphics, motion sensitive controller, and could be hooked up to a computer monitor and can be used as a pc. The Nintendo Wii has decent graphics, decent amount of power, motion sensitve controller with a pointer, really good processing power, innovative gameplay, monster games. Which one would you choose, and be honest.
Well in that case I would buy the wii because of its cretivity. The wii would have the new controller, would play gamecube games and could be online, so defienitly I would buy the wii.

(much better question;))
The Wii. It has better games, especially launch games and never before seen gameplay. The PS3 is just a technological wonder.

That's wut i'm always telling PS/Xbox fanboys, while Nintendo puts heart into making games better and more fun to play, PS/Xbox just like to make cold machines that r amazing pieces of tech but not much fun to play. This is just my opinion but I think this is wut most of us think anyway:tard:

nintendowiigaming.piczo said:
i would rather buy the wii ! because it's a revelution and the best and the coolest and the most eyecasting console ever! and ever to come! and it has got god games as zelda, metroid, mario kart, super smash bros +++
and the ps3 ? what has it got ? a game where u will be earned to kill peaple ! whooohouuu sounds so much fun to kill people! ah i'l have to go to the shop and pay 30 pounds to kill people! :tard: the wii is a much more grown up console with a lot more party night's.

I should point out a few things:

1. Not many PS3 games have you killing people.
2. Some Wii games have you killing people (e.g. Red Steel, Far Cry).
3. What's the difference between killing a "person" in GTA and killing, say, a Space Pirate in Metroid? There just polygons, you're not really hurting anyone.

Supermariomp3 said:

Now that's an interesting question. I'd have to go with the Wii, since I've always been more interested in the console features and the games. I'd consider getting a PS3 as well at a reasonable cost, but the Wii would come first.

Sorry I don't know if this has been said but this is a bit of a retarded question no real offence meant but the question is loaded. If the Wii were $600+ then it would have PS3 graphics and a blu-ray drive and if the PS3 were $250 then it wouldn't have the drive or gfx. In that case if the Wii were $600 with the PS3's graphics then yes I would buy it.

Taero said:
Sorry I don't know if this has been said but this is a bit of a retarded question no real offence meant but the question is loaded. If the Wii were $600+ then it would have PS3 graphics and a blu-ray drive and if the PS3 were $250 then it wouldn't have the drive or gfx. In that case if the Wii were $600 with the PS3's graphics then yes I would buy it.
That's wut I said on the 1st pg...but the question that was asked is if they were the exact same console as they r going to be, just different prices.

I like the new question better though:p

Back