wireless sensor bar

Hey yea well i did break my sensor bar but I didn't just stumble across this awesome product. I own a projector and the cord kept getting in the way. So much so that my girlfriend stepped on it and ripped the wire out of the back of the sensor bar. So my friend and I made this wireless one to replace it. We thought it was sweet so we wanted to offer it to other gamers out there.

Let's assume for a minute that he isn't advertising his own auction on our forum.

Who the hell breaks their sensor bar? First, you'd need to be dumb enough, crazy enough, or just unlucky enough to send the Wiimote flying. I understand that this happens to a noticeable amount of people, but I still don't see how this could possibly happen. Secondly, you'd have to somehow hit the centimeter-tall sensor bar. IM-FREAKING-POSSIBLE.

Oh, but of course, you - I mean, your girlfriend :rolleyes: - tripped over the cord and pulled it right out of the sensor bar. Because, you know, the manufacturers just kind of throw the cord in there, of course they don't glue it in or anything. Oh wait.

Okay, let's assume that you somehow managed to break your sensor bar.

Who the hell needs a wireless one? Are the console and your TV on opposite sides of your freaking house? They even give you a really effing long cord, if that is the case (and it isn't). Oh, but that's right: you said yours broke because you/your girlfriend tripped over it. Again, how the hell could that break it? Did you decide to cement the bar to your TV?

Eh, like I care.

</rant>

NESwiiMan said:
Hey yea well i did break my sensor bar but I didn't just stumble across this awesome product. I own a projector and the cord kept getting in the way. So much so that my girlfriend stepped on it and ripped the wire out of the back of the sensor bar. So my friend and I made this wireless one to replace it. We thought it was sweet so we wanted to offer it to other gamers out there.

First, my drunk friends knock mine over all the time and it doesn't break. Hmm... how strange...

Secondly, your eBay auction pretty much looked like you took a shitty product pic of THIS.

In the future, better pictures will actually sell your **** on eBay. Not to mention if someone wanted it they would have bought it anyway. SPAM BEGONE.

Now that we dealt with that, does anyone know if www.wirelesssensorbar.com is Nyko's product or something else?

no its not and theres not realy a point in it because its so simple to make a sensor bar or you can just get a replacement from nintendo but i realy can't see how you could break it in the first place

Back