wizard2art

WIZARD2ART

WiiChat Member
Jan 8, 2008
Hi, I bought a wii bundle for kids at christmas, which has been working fine. The second remote, which came with the bundle, had to be sychronized before it would work, but after we did that, it worked fine. Just recently, the second remote will move the cursor and the buttons work, but it won't react to moving it in front of the sensor (swing, bowl, bat, etc.) . I've tried reseting and resincing the remote and the consol. Any Ideas?

call nintendo tech support, and another idea is to make a thread title relevant to the subject you're posting about instead of your user name.

kyle

Turn it over in your hand an use your flat palm to hit it sharply several times.

This will work 90% of the time.

FRuMMaGe said:
Turn it over in your hand an use your flat palm to hit it sharply several times.

This will work 90% of the time.

you are a nicer person than me :lol:

I have had if not this problem a very similar one. Today, I went to play my wii which i've had since christmas. In Wii Sports bowling I thought my remote was just fine because it would detect the downward motion I guess. then I went to play my little sister in tennis and I could throw the ball up but i couldn't hit it. meanwhile, she was swinging away on the other side. I switched the batteries, tried to resynch the remote, and pressed the red button on both the system and the remote. none of those worked. Then I went to baseball and my mii kept swinging without me even moving. does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it. I would appreciate any insight. Thank You

bearsfan64 said:
I have had if not this problem a very similar one. Today, I went to play my wii which i've had since christmas. In Wii Sports bowling I thought my remote was just fine because it would detect the downward motion I guess. then I went to play my little sister in tennis and I could throw the ball up but i couldn't hit it. meanwhile, she was swinging away on the other side. I switched the batteries, tried to resynch the remote, and pressed the red button on both the system and the remote. none of those worked. Then I went to baseball and my mii kept swinging without me even moving. does anybody know why this is happening or how to fix it. I would appreciate any insight. Thank You
Follow my advice. It is the advice given by the Nintendo helpline

bearsfan64 said:
Nevermind...It did work....THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
You are very welcome :yesnod:

When I tell people that advice, I think they assume I am joking. But it really does work!

FRuMMaGe said:
You are very welcome :yesnod:

When I tell people that advice, I think they assume I am joking. But it really does work!
Ironically, I was one of the people who thought you were kidding :lol: I never knew that was given a green by Nintendo themselves xD

Back