Wondering Why Metroid Prime 3....

Another thought on why there are tubes and locks and stuff that use the morph ball. If you read the lore stuff in the game you find out a bunch of the places you are going to are based on the chozo technology or are actually built by the chozo. The chozo are the ones that created your suit. correct me if i am wrong here but it seems that if they could create one suit i am sure they could create more than one and make it so only chozo can unlock there stuff. just a thought

nojo said:
Another thought on why there are tubes and locks and stuff that use the morph ball. If you read the lore stuff in the game you find out a bunch of the places you are going to are based on the chozo technology or are actually built by the chozo. The chozo are the ones that created your suit. correct me if i am wrong here but it seems that if they could create one suit i am sure they could create more than one and make it so only chozo can unlock there stuff. just a thought
Well, Samus's suit was built especifically for her, so there are no other suits like that, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is the only one who can morph into a ball. Anyway, I still find it more likely that all those tunnels are for maintenance units, like the little robots found at Elysia.

Hahaha:lol: . Those are some pretty weird assumptions. I understand that games have to be made a certain way so that you can play them, who doesn't understand that. I just think it's funny. Example, was I the only one (growing up) who wondered what the monsters were doing when the Power Rangers were calling their robots to battle? That kind of stuff. I know I am picking things apart but that was the VERY purpose of this thread. Also, good observation about Samus not being the only one to use the morph ball.

Well, Samus's suit was built especifically for her, so there are no other suits like that, but that doesn't necessarily mean that she is the only one who can morph into a ball. Anyway, I still find it more likely that all those tunnels are for maintenance units, like the little robots found at Elysia.

What about Dark Samus?

ShawVAuto said:
Hahaha:lol: . Those are some pretty weird assumptions. I understand that games have to be made a certain way so that you can play them, who doesn't understand that. I just think it's funny. Example, was I the only one (growing up) who wondered what the monsters were doing when the Power Rangers were calling their robots to battle? That kind of stuff. I know I am picking things apart but that was the VERY purpose of this thread. Also, good observation about Samus not being the only one to use the morph ball.

What about Dark Samus?
And what about Gandrayda? She can transform into Samus and then morph into a ball :lol:

Last edited:
A lot of games have powerups, save spots, health, and warps (landing spots) in enemy territory.

uh dark samus can turn into morph ball because its metroid prime and samus's phazon suit put together and DNA is on the phazon suit....i just sonded like a nerd

Yes it's been out for awhile. It's Citrus Orange mixed with Wild Cherry. It's actually pretty good. I think it will stop being sold on the 26th of September.

ShawVAuto said:
Hahaha:lol: ... was I the only one (growing up) who wondered what the monsters were doing when the Power Rangers were calling their robots to battle? That kind of stuff....
No. :lol: And why the monsters always just stood around while the PR's executed a 10 min death strike, where 9mins and 58 seconds of it was them chanting and doing flashy moves.

Back on the topic of 'Samus' suit was made by the Chozo etc. etc.', did anyone else notice that the Chozo statue in Elysia holding the spider ball was wearing a suit that resembled the varia suit?

I'm pretty sure I recall the lore in the first MP mentioning orb transportation systems. I have no idea what type of orbs they would have been using but it would explain why the tunnels and tracks are there.

WiiDS said:
I'm pretty sure I recall the lore in the first MP mentioning orb transportation systems. I have no idea what type of orbs they would have been using but it would explain why the tunnels and tracks are there.
It really said that? I wonder why I don't remember, I've beaten that game like 3 times...

Well if that's true then there's the answer to question 1.

Last edited:
I just think that The Chozo's Were the 1st people in the universe so they created all the technologies and ways of life in the Metroid Series.......Thats why things are the way they are.

Back