Woohoo, onlinee

xpirate77

Wiiiiii
Oct 15, 2006
ok so im siked, just got home from school...

and my wireless router is coming in like..3 hours or so..

so yea im excited..woooo

what should i be expecting when i hook it up?..i click search for access point on the wii..and then what?

Look forward to connecting and then being able to basically do nothing with it....as of now

Last edited:
Oh and you can look forward to a couple updates that total about 1 hour of your time.... and then still not be able to do anything except spend money on the Virtual Console for old games. And that about sums up your online experience for the Wii as of right now. Enjoy.

Actually my buddy made a bunch of Mii's and sent them to my machine. I went to go play the sports games and they were all over the place. It was actually pretty cool to see my buddy hangin while I was bowling or walk up to bat in baseball.

wait, how do you 'send' them to other people's wiis?

like i thought as long as you set them to mingle, they go on their own

Blipsten said:
Actually my buddy made a bunch of Mii's and sent them to my machine. I went to go play the sports games and they were all over the place. It was actually pretty cool to see my buddy hangin while I was bowling or walk up to bat in baseball.

It's the year 2006, your buddy should be controlling that Mii from his console over the internet...

If the wii updates take you an hour to download, you probably shouldn't be attempting to play online anyways. Because your net is slow.

vagrant said:
If the wii updates take you an hour to download, you probably shouldn't be attempting to play online anyways. Because your net is slow.

Nah, actually I have two cable modems both with direct taps to the cable line coming into my house. Burt because you siad so, I won't play online... oh wait.

ABC said:
Nah, actually I have two cable modems both with direct taps to the cable line coming into my house. Burt because you siad so, I won't play online... oh wait.

Then the whole "wait an hour" thing was a terrible exaggeration. Why do you have 2 cable modems?

vagrant said:
Then the whole "wait an hour" thing was a terrible exaggeration. Why do you have 2 cable modems?

Becuase we have a two family house in which we own the whole thing so a wireless network on the top floor is VERY weak by the time you go to the bottom floor. So to get around that I just set up two cable modems one for the top floor whihc is hard wired and one for the bottom floor which is connected to a wireless router.

the best thing thats gonna happen is opera. haha thats supposed happen early december. or something is.

but just wait...nintendo wii online will be bomb. just like the system is with 3 people playin haha.

Back