Woolworths (UK)

samt1

WiiChat Member
Sep 14, 2006
Cambridgeshire, UK
Wii Online Code
3808-6033-3392-6834
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you know, my boss has just got off the phone to our local Woolworth’s shop (St. Ives, Cambridgeshire) and they have allocations left for pre ordering and they say should be ok for release date, guess they haven't had many, so just thought for people who are struggling to get one, might be worth trying your local shop?? Reason he did it was because Play.com sent him the dreaded won't be able to supply email.

UPDATE:

My boss went into Woolworths and has placed the order for the Wii plus a few other bits, only thing they didn't have was the spare Nunchuck so he couldn't order that, has paid for it all and they said he will definitely get it out launch date, So Woolworths must have been told the allocation and are selling accordingly.

This is good to know, thanks.

Im gonna try head into town in a hour or so, gonna try wh smith and possibly boots.

i0n said:
This is good to know, thanks.

Im gonna try head into town in a hour or so, gonna try wh smith and possibly boots.

No worries, from what I have been told, Woolworths will be your best bet.

Shadow_hunter46 said:
boots is a pharmacy you idiot :p

Who said i was going there for a Wii..

:shifty:

But yea, they stock games and stuff so it's possibly been overlooked by all the crazed Wii fans :)

LOL, woolworths. In Australia, woolworth only supplies groceries. There is no electronic stuff wat so ever, so its pretty strange hearing u guys saying that your gonna pre order at woolworths.

samt1 said:
Hi everyone,

Just thought I would let you know, my boss has just got off the phone to our local Woolworth’s shop (St. Ives, Cambridgeshire)
There's another St. Ives in Cambridgeshire? I wish people would come up with original names. The amount of names in America that come from the UK is astounding. Next, you'll be telling me you're off down the White Hart Pub! :ciappa:

Squall7 said:
There's another St. Ives in Cambridgeshire? I wish people would come up with original names. The amount of names in America that come from the UK is astounding. Next, you'll be telling me you're off down the White Hart Pub! :ciappa:

There is actually a White Hart pub here in St. Ives (Cambridgeshire) ha ha

Believe it or not, but the White Hart is my local :cool:

Squall7 said:

i0n said:
Believe it or not, but the White Hart is my local :cool:

I used to go in the White Hart near me many years ago, cheap doubles and always get on the pool table, great place!!!!

Back