WORST film/movie you've ever seen?

Frogger said:
Are you guys crazy? It was just a man standing in a phonebooth, the most cheapskate plot ever, no action, bored me to death.

No action? Angry hispanic pimps, Old Pizzaman sniper, Collin Ferrel in italian suits. Ok I guess there wasn't action. But it had a good storyline, moral, and it was funny :)

Epic Movie - I didn't laugh one single time

When a Stranger Calls - Nothing happens until the last 15 minutes of the movie.

Last edited:
i don't know what's the worst movie, however the worst ending to a movie is rush hour 3.....they just danced away after punching a cop, someone getting shot right beside them and leaving a girl in the elevator

Damn, missed this.

Frogger said:
Are you guys crazy? It was just a man standing in a phonebooth, the most cheapskate plot ever, no action, bored me to death.

Says the girl WHO CAN'T READ A BOOK OR SIT STILL IN A SWIVEL CHAIR.

Jaded said:
The KillBill series. Totally crappy. Lots of violence with no storyline lol. Now Pulp Fiction that was a good Quentin Tarantino film.

The set pieces in KB were *beautifully* designed (and true, some were very violent) - but it's a perfect homage to Misumi, a little dark spin on some Kurasawa and the conspicuous nod to the Shaw Brothers.

I do realize it's very subjective [the subject matter], but the technical execution was outstanding, and the plot is very present, just simple (in the style of the aforementioned)

:)

Back