Worst Game made on wii yet?

sorabrawl

WiiChat Member
Nov 8, 2007
Canada
Wii Online Code
2222-2222-2222-2222
I was really disappointed with the Avatar Game (1st) because I really like the Avatar TV Series.
Or maybe Mario Strikers.... only kidding!!!

Are you asking us what we think is the worst game or are we supposed to just read your choice?

I will move on anyways, and say the worst game I have played on the Wii is Far Cry Vengeance. Horrendous visuals, lame story mode. Just wasn't my thing.

I think my most dissapointing game was Red Steel. Not that it was the worst game on the Wii, but it was hyped up to be so much better than it ended up being. But the same can be said for a lot of games.

261311 said:
WiiPlay, I finished it and thought it was a tutorial for the actual game :lol:!!!
LOL!!!!! OMG!!! The only reason people bought that game was for the deal on the Wii-Mote.

Dzapper said:
LOL!!!!! OMG!!! The only reason people bought that game was for the deal on the Wii-Mote.

i still use it for pool and the tank game... besides that its a tutorial before i elt anyone play agenst me.

you have to play sports,play, and wario ware before i let you play anything else in this house..lol dont need someone dragging me down

Cooking Mama: Cook Off is, easily, the worst game ever. I mean, it's seriously worse than E.T. on the Atari.

Dzapper said:
I think my most dissapointing game was Red Steel. Not that it was the worst game on the Wii, but it was hyped up to be so much better than it ended up being. But the same can be said for a lot of games.

I agree.

chicken little ace in action i bought it expecting a ratchet n clank like experince on wii only to get a boring in consistent 3rd person shooter. the whole game consisted of holding down the B button.

Back