worst wii game ever

I have to say, Ezekiel86....
That was one good post. I appreciate that you actually put some thought into your reply...and some intelligence! Not that no one else does, this was just well done!

tababywii said:
I have to say, Ezekiel86....
That was one good post. I appreciate that you actually put some thought into your reply...and some intelligence! Not that no one else does, this was just well done!

Thanks buddy, much appreciated :)
I prefer to write a decent post with some effort, instead of those dodgey, poorly spelt out ones which don't really say anything. I find it's the best way to illustrate your point, and its much more pleasant to read something coherent and grammatically correct than something full of net slang.

Not only that, but it's also great writing practice, I enjoy writing so it's good for me to do. By writing posts like that I'm doing myself and the Wiichat community a favour (hope that doesn't sound too self-righteous) :p

Not Zelda by far

I would like to start off by saying that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But there are also several facts to keep in mind. One such fact is that anyone who says Zelda TP is the worst Wii game ever is completely stupid and ignorant. That said I can understand how people don't care for it as their opinion is theirs and so are their preferences. Ok, it wasn't your type of game, but it's not the worst. It is factually impossible, Zelda has solid graphics, controls, and very few technical issues. That is a fact. Storyline and other such aspects are opinion and up for debate. But look at it that way, there are several Wii games with flawed controls, game altering bugs (Farcry saving bug) and graphics worthy of a PS2 Budget title. I appreciate those here who say TP wasn't their type of game but they will admit that it is a good, or even great game. It makes sense to say it that way rather that tick off all the Zelda Fanboys and Nintendo Fanatics. I will place myself in both of those groups. But it pays to keep an open mind, I'm a happy owner of a PS1 and soon a PS2. Nintendo is my favorite by far, but there are other franchises on other consoles that I enjoy as well. (Gran Turismo) I honestly believe this thread won't have any true meaning for a few years, after there is a respectable sized library for the Wii. But so far by what I own for the Wii (Zelda TP, Red Steel, COD3, Wii Sports, Far-Cry) Far-Cry is by far the worst. I honestly enjoyed the game until I got caught up in the saving bug which made me lose all my progress, (yes this does exsist) It makes the game freeze after you load at a certain point in the game. Look it up if you don't believe me. That ruined the game for me, if you can look past the lame graphics and other flaws though there is still some fun to be had. Moving on #2 worst is Red Steel, I've beaten it once and am on my second time through I like it alot, but once you get deep into the game some of the sword fights just get ridiculous, I like the cutscenes for the art style and the controls were tight as well, except for the sword fights. I thought the sword battles were cool and fun til later when you fight some of the really tough guys. Personally give me the starting pistol and let me pull off headshots on every enemy. Thats a fun aspect of the game, the challenge of killing enemies with just one shot of a pistol. A pistol you will be lucky to find ammo for throughout later levels in the game. Lastly I would like to say a word or two on the VC games. Lets be honest, some are just for the games fanboys. Some are dated and it shows, but some of the classics like OOT and Super Mario 64 give people a chance to play games they might have missed years ago. How you ask? They were the best. Well in my case my first console was a PS1, my parents bought it, I didn't I had no choice but to find cool games there, no Mario for me. My first Nintendo product was a GBC (great handheld) After that I've bought my own consoles, Gamecube, Wii (well worth the 15 hour wait in the freezing cold), and soon PS2 (For franchises I miss). So that's the importance of VC. It helps people brush up on what some call outdated games, I look at as a chance to play a game that I would have otherwise missed. OK, now my hands are sore and so are your eyeballs (If you got this far) so hope you enjoyed my contribution to this forum. And if I see another Zelda sucks, :yikes: you better run :lol:

Last edited:
Fisrt of all^^ nice. And second, personal worst are mario party 8 and sonic: secret rings. I find Red steel to be quite good. For what 1st person shooters there are now, I think it the best. The only thing about it is the voices. Terrible! I have RE4 wii edition to play yet, and that'll most likely be great.

TortillaChip520 said:
i whole-heartedly agree w/ you. it is not the worst wii game ever. it's my least favorite that i own, but it's not bad, per say.

the only thing i have a problem with is people over praising it and claiming it to be the best wii game ever. it gets review of 9.8/10 and 10/10. but then what? what will they give the next zelda game?? 11/10? 23/10?

This is actually a really good point. I award you an extra life, on me.

I think that, along this line of reasoning, a series with a high reputation like Zelda (or Final Fantasy, Mario, etc.) will typically get the sales and, sometimes, the praise they do just for belonging to that series. This is usually the case with sales, but it is arguably the case with ratings too.

Either way, Wing Island blows. I don't think anyone would try to argue me on that.

I have to say i just got my Wii i am a huge Zelda Fan i dont own the game yet. But i will know i like it. But Wiiplay kinda sucks the game's are Lame espcially the one that looks like Duckhunt but they Ruined it. And i have Excite Truck it and Wiiplay is on my worst list atm.

scole said:
I would like to start off by saying that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. But there are also several facts to keep in mind. One such fact is that anyone who says Zelda TP is the worst Wii game ever is completely stupid and ignorant. That said I can understand how people don't care for it as their opinion is theirs and so are their preferences. Ok, it wasn't your type of game, but it's not the worst. It is factually impossible, Zelda has solid graphics, controls, and very few technical issues. That is a fact. Storyline and other such aspects are opinion and up for debate. But look at it that way, there are several Wii games with flawed controls, game altering bugs (Farcry saving bug) and graphics worthy of a PS2 Budget title. I appreciate those here who say TP wasn't their type of game but they will admit that it is a good, or even great game. It makes sense to say it that way rather that tick off all the Zelda Fanboys and Nintendo Fanatics. I will place myself in both of those groups. But it pays to keep an open mind, I'm a happy owner of a PS1 and soon a PS2. Nintendo is my favorite by far, but there are other franchises on other consoles that I enjoy as well. (Gran Turismo) I honestly believe this thread won't have any true meaning for a few years, after there is a respectable sized library for the Wii. But so far by what I own for the Wii (Zelda TP, Red Steel, COD3, Wii Sports, Far-Cry) Far-Cry is by far the worst. I honestly enjoyed the game until I got caught up in the saving bug which made me lose all my progress, (yes this does exsist) It makes the game freeze after you load at a certain point in the game. Look it up if you don't believe me. That ruined the game for me, if you can look past the lame graphics and other flaws though there is still some fun to be had. Moving on #2 worst is Red Steel, I've beaten it once and am on my second time through I like it alot, but once you get deep into the game some of the sword fights just get ridiculous, I like the cutscenes for the art style and the controls were tight as well, except for the sword fights. I thought the sword battles were cool and fun til later when you fight some of the really tough guys. Personally give me the starting pistol and let me pull off headshots on every enemy. Thats a fun aspect of the game, the challenge of killing enemies with just one shot of a pistol. A pistol you will be lucky to find ammo for throughout later levels in the game. Lastly I would like to say a word or two on the VC games. Lets be honest, some are just for the games fanboys. Some are dated and it shows, but some of the classics like OOT and Super Mario 64 give people a chance to play games they might have missed years ago. How you ask? They were the best. Well in my case my first console was a PS1, my parents bought it, I didn't I had no choice but to find cool games there, no Mario for me. My first Nintendo product was a GBC (great handheld) After that I've bought my own consoles, Gamecube, Wii (well worth the 15 hour wait in the freezing cold), and soon PS2 (For franchises I miss). So that's the importance of VC. It helps people brush up on what some call outdated games, I look at as a chance to play a game that I would have otherwise missed. OK, now my hands are sore and so are your eyeballs (If you got this far) so hope you enjoyed my contribution to this forum. And if I see another Zelda sucks, :yikes: you better run :lol:

While you did make some good points, this behemoth block of text hurts my soul... In the future could you please try to break it up a bit and keep no paragraph over 5-6 lines? :)

Ezekiel86 said:
While you did make some good points, this behemoth block of text hurts my soul... In the future could you please try to break it up a bit and keep no paragraph over 5-6 lines? :)
:) sorry, I was so busy thinking I forgot to hit enter, lol

Back