How Long Do We Have To Wait For...

Wii-Bhoy

Me Wif My Boxing Glove!!!
Jan 28, 2007
Scotland
Wii Online Code
4037-3554-3960-7367
A Boxing Game On The Wii?!!!:mad5: :mad5: :mad5:
There Is One Called Showtime Championship Boxing But Its Had Bad Reviews.
When Will We Get A GOOD Boxing Game?!
Your Thoughts And Opinions Please?:smilewinkgrin:

wii sports =D
lol jp
uhh idk youll just have to look into it on google and stuff like ign and gamespot.

Victorious Boxers is a decent (anime-style) boxing game, as it follows thrown punches pretty well. Hoping for a more realistic boxing game with 1:1 controls, or even a Punch-Out game with accurate punch tracking.

What many folks don't realize is that Wii SPorts Boxing is designed to throw punches based on *gestures* with the wiimote/nunchuk, and *not* to follow your fist movement. Tilting the wiimote sideways, forward, etc. will generate different punches. Physically throwing a roundhouse or uppercut will not produce the corresponding punch on-screen. This control nonobvious control system was a major mistake IMO, because it still baffles a lot of people and makes the game control seem quirky and unresponsive. They should have made 1:1 controls for a simple pick-up-and-play experience. VB is a little closer to that.

Prizefighter is the boxing game I am looking forward to the most.
Its supposed to be quite realistic and deals with stuff outside of the ring (personal stuff, love etc.) and inside (fighting). It should be good. It also has some nice commentary apparently as well.

lol Nintendo will announce Punch Out Wii in the near future !

If they don't then clearly they are f**kwits :lol:

Hopefully we don't have to wait too much longer. Though I still love playing emulated NES punchout. Punching the crap out of Tyson just feels so.....right.

Mike-Tyson.jpg

Is Victorious Boxers Out On The Wii?:confused:
Ill Try And Have A Look At Prizefighter Somewhere Too.

Back