Would Sega CD games take up too much memory?

Backwards Man said:
I know some Sega CD games had video content...would they be too large of files to ever be a VC game?
im not an expert on this sort of thing but i imagine if they can make N64 games for VC then they could make Sega CD games

surprisejimmy said:
im not an expert on this sort of thing but i imagine if they can make N64 games for VC then they could make Sega CD games

Well, you didn't see too many games like Sewer Shark, Night Trap, Ground Zero Texas..etc which were all pretty much one big movie on the N64. Then again I didn't play N64 much!

Theres was two (might be more) good mega cd only games

Sonic cd
Shining force cd

god i hope they get the shining force games up on the vc cus those are 1 of my fav games i jus simply love it :p

Still got it
(Best £15 ever)

Jurassic Park for Sega CD!!! It wasn't PERFECT but I still loved it.
The SNES and Genesis versions would be nice, too. None of the sequels were that great, but I'd still buy those. But JP for Genesis is 2nd only to TMNT IV for SNES for games I want most on VC. If Sega CD games came up, Jurassic Park would top the list.

I think Eternal Champions: Challenge from the Darkside, was the best Sega CD game.

The only thing about putting Sega CD games on the Wii is that many of them used CD audio for the game music. That would either need resynthesized as your typical 16-bit music, or they simply wouldn't release it.

Sonic CD if I remember correctly is a few hundred megs, because of the music.

Back