Would you buy it?

duberryboy1

WiiChat Member
Feb 11, 2007
Would you buy a gamecube with a wii-mote?

We all hear how the wii is a super gamecube but whould you have bought a wii-mote if it was just an attachment for the gamecube? Instead of buying a brand new console ??

Personally i would not have bought an attachment, but i wanna know what you think.

Last edited:
i would have bought the wii for a few reasons... while a gamecube with a wiimote would be cool, it would not have the virtual console, or the future online play that the wii will eventually support... and who knows what is in store for the wii, its only going to get further developed as time goes on

I really doubt Nintendo would be able to survive if they stuck with the Gamecube after the bad rap it got. Wii really helped Nintendo by just being something new and an extended Gamecube wouldn't be enough.

I'd be disappointed in Nintendo, but I'd still buy the attachment because it's just such a cool way to play games and more fun way IMO. Even if they just released a gc version of wii sports, I'd still get it because it's cool quirky thing like the Eyetoy was....even though it's got so much more potential than eyetoy.

I don't think you were clear enough with your question, but maybe I answered correctly.

No because of no software updates, news, weather, mii's, Internet, email, online play, wii vote, Virtual console, Graphics wern't great, photo channel, Being able to turn it off from a distance, connect24.

Thats all i can think of now.

Back