Wouldn't this be cool?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Well I used to play PSP Socom FTB 1+2 and i have to say the online rocked until I found the Wii and this game lol... Well in the Socom every one was their own man. Since there are always 8 players in this game online why can't we have 8 different players that would be fun! But i understand it can have its downside like ball hogging but if a headset comes out then it can work lol... Your opinions please?... ty =)

I'm not 100% sure what you mean, but if you're talking about having 4-on-4 matches against other people, you can. Just hop online with three buddies, and you'll be connected to players who are also playing four human controlled player teams.
Viola

No I mean like 8 players in one game and i thought the max was 2vs.2...?

Maybe I don't understand what you mean by eight players in one game? There are eight players, counting both sides, not counting the two Kritters. A human can take control of any of these players.

as far as i know, four people can play on one console; connect to the internet, and play with four other people on their one console. it would make 8 people.. so yeah.. if the math is right, 8 people CAN play simultaneously... just not on the same WII console.

I play SOCOM II online as well. I think it's a pretty good idea. It's like having 4 people over and playing.

Back