wow omg

Status
Not open for further replies.

wowomg.com

Banned
Nov 2, 2007
Dear Admin
I love how you banned me from the site without giving a reason! If it had anything to do with your posted rules and ****, im sure you would have specifically pointed out why I was banned, cuz im pretty sure i followed all your rules as best i could given the fact that my online name is a website.

Last edited by a moderator:
The reason that you were most likely banned previously is due to the fact that you were advertising a website through your user name which isn't allowed here at WiiChat. Thus you received a perm ban for doing so. Also in your introductory post you even mentioned that you were advertising your site. So you obviously were asking to be banned. Finally once again you will be receiving a permanent ban for the following reasons. The first reason is that you are posting on a duplicate account which isn't allowed here at WiiChat. The second reason is that you once again are advertising your site through your username. Finally we here at WiiChat don't take kindly to racial remarks. If you wanted to question your ban you should have sent a private message to one of the staff here at WiiChat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back