Wow!

adi-james

extermination of the ps2
Apr 13, 2007
I've just recieved my Wii because it's my birthday today and it's convenient that it came around a week ago.. I'm amazed with this also, I've been looking to get rid of some fat and stuff for over a year now and every method I've found is boring.. except playing Wii sports or any other game that stretches the muscles and I really enjoy it.

Reccomended to anybody who is looking to lose weight this is your best bet.

:D

I got Wii sports, Wario Ware, Zelda and Rampage for my Wii.

there are some movies and stuff that show how people lost weight playing Wii games. Pretty interesting.. Is nintendo trying to do soemthing here???? hmm.. Google it, im sure you will find it.

haha ye this guy had an experiment and he done 1 hour of wii boxing a day and lost 1 pound in a week lol

but remember guys to lose weight you HAVE to eat healthy. Exercise helps a lot and tones you up but done take the wii as a way of getting fit

yeah gotta burn more than ya take in... but yeah i think the wii could HELP shed some pounds

A recent study showed that you can lose up to 27 pounds a year if you play wii sports for 30 mins each day. Seems the wii is more of system then ya think :).

~Rival

Back