Wrong hand

Ziorjen

Wiitard
Nov 20, 2006
British Columbia Canada
Wii Online Code
8140-6959-5813-0221
Hey,

Ever notice how link is left handed from the original zelda right up to now? Even the production work shows him being left handed, but in my game, he's freakin' right handed....

WTF?

What handedness is your link? :eek:ut:

they made him right handed on the Wii version because of the wiimote. they wanted it to feel more real when you swing the wiimote with your right hand for links right hand to swing and when you jab your left hand with the nunchuck, links left hand (which is holding the shield) jabs

But what about left handed people? Wouldn't there be an alternative setting? I haven't looked very hard, but I will once I get home.

wtf is squirrel handed?:ee5k:

i just googled it..... thats disgusting

Last edited:
What is squirrel handed?
And I looked it up on Urban Dictionary and it says that Gregor is a weird name twice :lol:

I apologize for my blatant theft of a strongbad quote, it just seemed appropriate at the time.

I have noticed how he changes hands when aiming with certain things,
but unfortunately he's still right handed with his sword.

Whatever, it's still an AWESOME FREAKIN' GAME!

BlightedArt said:
Apparantly it was because the original idea of Zelda came from a left handed director.

Or something along those lines.

Zelda was created by gaming and Nintendo God, Shigeru Miyamoto, who is left handed

Right handed. I read about this months ago when TP videos were released. I assume they did this becasue now its virtual and most people are right handed, but not me.

Back