wrong mission or is it right?

castlezelda said:
Ok, I'm on the red steel level where you are in a bar and pick from 4 people that gies u diff missions and i picked the guy who is a boss for this one office/company. i guess if you win the boss will listen that the guy who kidnaped scott's girlfriend is evil or some junk. Did i pick the wrong mission to accept?
it doesn't matter what oder you do the missions but you should save the girl and gambling guy for last ( there harder )

video game master said:
I don't want to give away spoilers so i won't go to far in this faq. Once you enter the bar and have the ability to choose four missions it does not matter which one is first. I have done all four, doing the buisness one first. I would say this is the easiest. Try to get as many respect points as possible because if you get lots you can learn new sword fighting moves and get new guns. Training sessions are aviable inbetween this mission. I won't give away any more...all I'll say is once you do the four missions you in for a big surprise (i know i was).

IF YOU DON'T WANT TO READ THE COMMENT...NO IT DOESN'T MATTER WHICH MISSION IS FIRST

I beat you to the post again

i can't find the guy with that "fun house type " stage, i wanna play it, ne help?

Me said:
video games master said:
the order of my missions:
1) buisness
2) fun house (i think this was the hardest)
3) i forget
4) gehsians (omfg so many sword fights!!)
5) fish market
Games District, I believe.
And I agree... of all the levels I played, the "fun house" was the worst. Sure, the design was great... so good at what it was meant for that I hated it.
Now that I've had the chance to play it again (on sale for $30, awesome), I've realized that the 'fun house' level is the Games District. I think.... My mistake.

castlezelda said:
i can't find the guy with that "fun house type " stage, i wanna play it, ne help?
I'm guessing you've already tried going up to every person in the bar? I'm pretty sure it's one of the two guys at the bar itself.

Me said:
I wish I could tell you, but when I rented Red Steel, the game wouldn't even let me accept/deny the bosses mission. He just said hello and briefed me, but I was never given the chance to take his mission. Confused the hell out of me.
If anyone can answer that one (after castlezelda's question is solved), it'd be much appreciated.
I figured out that I had already done that mission... silly me.

Back