Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Completely stuck in Red Steel

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by thendis, Feb 17, 2007.

1. thendis

thendis WiiChat Member

Hello everyone, i just cant get past this but in red steel; i must be missing something :(

Goal:
    Find Tetsuo Misunu, the Games District Boss

Current Objective:
    Fubd Tetsuo's Office Above the Pachinko Hall

It's at the start of the level where you enter the Pachinko Hall and there is a big robotic bunny rabbit at the entrance. You go down the hall and there are poker machines with a lot of enemies with shotguns

My problem is I have no weapons. There is an uzi resting on top of some boxes in a room that I can get to if I run quickly through the shots, but I cannot pick it up!

Is this a bug in the game, or am I supposed to do something? I read a walkthrough but it didnt mention anything other than "go down hallways and kill enemies" as though it is just as easy as that, which makes me wonder if I am supposed to be armed.

ANy help greatly appreciated :)

#1 thendis, Feb 17, 2007
    Last edited: Feb 17, 2007
  2. MrDonut

MrDonut Read My Mind

Try pressing left on the D-Pad. It should bring out a weapon. If left doesn't work, press right. Or down. Or even up. I'm sure that's how I did it, 'cause I came across the same problem you have. Of course, I encountered another problem later in the game, but that's a whole other issue....