Completely stuck in Red Steel

thendis

WiiChat Member
Dec 13, 2006
Hello everyone, i just cant get past this but in red steel; i must be missing something :(

Goal:
Find Tetsuo Misunu, the Games District Boss

Current Objective:
Fubd Tetsuo's Office Above the Pachinko Hall

It's at the start of the level where you enter the Pachinko Hall and there is a big robotic bunny rabbit at the entrance. You go down the hall and there are poker machines with a lot of enemies with shotguns

My problem is I have no weapons. There is an uzi resting on top of some boxes in a room that I can get to if I run quickly through the shots, but I cannot pick it up!

Is this a bug in the game, or am I supposed to do something? I read a walkthrough but it didnt mention anything other than "go down hallways and kill enemies" as though it is just as easy as that, which makes me wonder if I am supposed to be armed.

ANy help greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
Try pressing left on the D-Pad. It should bring out a weapon. If left doesn't work, press right. Or down. Or even up. I'm sure that's how I did it, 'cause I came across the same problem you have. Of course, I encountered another problem later in the game, but that's a whole other issue....

Back