Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Someone has given a few people on the Forum bad rep and posed as me. I don't know who it is but please stop. Its not needed and if you have a problem with me please PM me

One of them few people is me, and i am so annoyed as i am trying to build up my good rep! :mad:

Woah that's really sad.

I don't think Mods can check who sent who bad rep but maybe i0n can?

I only just got up LMAO Call me lazy if you will but i dont have a clue who's being stupid
I dont bad rep so i dunno whats going on

Why are you guys so obsessed with rep. I know who I am and I know most of you are decent people so I could care less about rep. Just like I don't sweat it since I've realized that 90% of the people on this forum are like 11-16 which is completely depressing. So lets stop with all the hysterics of rep and just move on.

But hey thats jus a personal opinion. If you guys are intent on changing the whole rep thing then more power to you.

masterjedi2u, I seeing this thread as something more than about rep, someone is posing as someone else they being against other people.

Last edited:
Sorry, typed it wrong but now editted.

What im trying to say is that some one is pretending to be someone else then says he is against people (in a way).

I'll rep you byuakuya if it will make you feel better...:)

Although to be honest we are NOT in Highschool and wiichat is not the Prom. So reputation should not be a big factor in whether we feel good about ourselves or not...lol.

MasterJedi2U said:
I'll rep you byuakuya if it will make you feel better...:)

Although to be honest we are NOT in Highschool and wiichat is not the Prom. So reputation should not be a big factor in whether we feel good about ourselves or not...lol.
Thanks man but I wasn't actually asking for pity though. Just thought I would point it out as well. But thanks for your consideration.

Ok, i found out who has been giving bad rep to everyone saying its from Wii_smurf. I got a PM from him, i hope he gets banned because he deserves it. Here is what ericlewis91 said to me...

maybe

all this rep... people are doing it! because it is a sign for you to leave the forum and never come back? maybe? thats exactly it! There was a thread about this...people just dont want you here! so leave and everyone will be happy

So he is trying to make it look like wii_smurf gave me bad rep and he pmed me saying that everyone (wii_smurf) is giving me bad rep because they want me to leave.
I hope a mod bans him...

:eek: Woah that's cheep and nasty.

I do hope he gets banned, is that the same dude who said those offensive things to you Lee?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back