Wtf Is Going On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee.jarratt said:
Ok, i found out who has been giving bad rep to everyone saying its from Wii_smurf. I got a PM from him, i hope he gets banned because he deserves it. Here is what ericlewis91 said to me...

maybe

all this rep... people are doing it! because it is a sign for you to leave the forum and never come back? maybe? thats exactly it! There was a thread about this...people just dont want you here! so leave and everyone will be happy

So he is trying to make it look like wii_smurf gave me bad rep and he pmed me saying that everyone (wii_smurf) is giving me bad rep because they want me to leave.
I hope a mod bans him...
You go on about people giving bad rep and stuff, but you can't understand when you get bad rep. I gave you bad rep once for giving a bad decision, and 'cause of that you thought you'd give me it back, and calling me a 'F***ING IDIOT,' not that someone giving people bad rep and blaming it on others is right

surfinrach90 said:
:eek: Woah that's cheep and nasty.

I do hope he gets banned, is that the same dude who said those offensive things to you Lee?

Yea it is, along with motherbrainrulez , im going to pm a mod when i get on comp. im so bored of this lol

Wiired said:
You go on about people giving bad rep and stuff, but you can't understand when you get bad rep. I gave you bad rep once for giving a bad decision, and 'cause of that you thought you'd give me it back, and calling me a 'F***ING IDIOT,' not that someone giving people bad rep and blaming it on others is right

Yeh, maybe u deseved it? plus that was months back. ive grown up a bit more now

MasterJedi2U,

I don't think you get the point of this post [If you do then Sorry]

Someone gave lee.jarratt and Oceanic bad rep. And you may think 'Ok they did bad posts'

But the rep said:

You Suck - Wii_Smurf

Now as most people no, I always put my name at the end with Rep
But as far as I know the Rep was given this morning?
NOW! I was in bed till 2:30pm and I don't really give out bad rep so who has been doing it?

If it is ericlewis91 I think he should PM me if he has a problem with me

And he must have a problem with me otherwise he wouldn't pose as me...

Giving bad rep and saying it was someone else is just plain immature. Anyways I think iOn can see who has given rep so hopefully it will get resolved

Uploaded screen shot, for proof. My case is closed (until someone replies to this lol)

Attachments

• idiot.jpg
    idiot.jpg
    149.1 KB · Views: 20
Wiired said:
It wasnt even a week ago :lol:.. but okay..

I dont give bad rep out much, only if people really piss me off, and if i do, i dont leave my name. :incazzato:

lee.jarratt said:
I dont give bad rep out much, only if people really piss me off, and if i do, i dont leave my name. :incazzato:
So I really piss you off by giving you bad rep? Oh dear.. I also like to point out that you didn't argue about you saying it was 'months back' when it was about 5 days ago :rolleyes:

Wiired said:
So I really piss you off by giving you bad rep? Oh dear.. I also like to point out that you didn't argue about you saying it was 'months back' when it was about 5 days ago :rolleyes:

So its true. You really are retarded. Just leave it mate. :nono: :frown2:

wii_cammy said:
Hey can i ask 1 thing lee
Why do you use internet explorer its crep
FiReFoX RuLeS
Jst jokin

Lol thanks ;) So are we ok then or what because im slightly confused, one minute you demand proof off me and the next we are ok...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back