Wtf Is Going On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ericlewis91 said:
im not Posing as you...i have only bad rep... lee jarret once...at the beggining...and i have already apologized for it....so? im not posing as Wii_Smurf

Lol, the funny thing is that you never apolagised, and if you did im sorry i missed it. But please stop spamming me weird messages. Its freaky and not normal

MasterJedi2U said:
Wii_Smurf I don't know what to think of you since it seems like half of your posts are trash. The others kinda make sense.

I happen to Disagree [Well I would wouldn't I?]

Someone best own up to this. And it isn't Rep thats stressing me out it's the fact that someone is giving people bad rep and stating it's me. Which will make people think im an immature idiot. Which im not

lee.jarratt said:
Lol, the funny thing is that you never apolagised, and if you did im sorry i missed it. But please stop spamming me weird messages. Its freaky and not normal

lee eric is STALKING YOU:thumbsup:

WiiZero said:
It might just be my immature mind but when i read that out loud I couldn't stop laughing

Lol because of repped and raped?

I thought I spelled something wrong or phrased it because of my bad English :lol:

ericlewis91 said:
i apologized in the "the truth" thing that u posted...so yeah! and um people

feel free to rep me! i really dont give a S**t...its just stupid points

Lol here we go again, You said sorry but after you still said all that stuff about me , and that has nothing to do with this.
Let me rep you :)

ericlewis91 said:
who cares...rep me! everyone! do it now~!

Sorry, i cant bad rep you anymore. I can only do it once a day. I promise to give you more tomorow ;)

P.s Sorry ppl for the double post

smurf.jpg

:p Heheheh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back