Wtf Is Going On!

Status
Not open for further replies.
surfinrach90 said:
Ohh hell yes! I certainly second that

See, Smurf for President? :D

ericlewis91 said:
im not Posing as you...i have only bad rep... lee jarret once...at the beggining...and i have already apologized for it....so? im not posing as Wii_Smurf

Hmmmmm, Then who was it?
And why did you send that PM to lee then? [Sorry I just want to find out who was posing as me]

Can't a Mod tell us who gave the bad rep? [Though I'd prefer the idiot to just own up]

Wii_Smurf said:
See, Smurf for President?

Hahah yes!

As I am so bored I think I just might make some kind of picture for that.

Edit: Oh and a Mod can see who repped them, but they can't see who repped other people. - I'm sure that's what Prez told me

surfinrach90 said:
Hahah yes!

Edit: Oh and a Mod can see who repped them, but they can't see who repped other people. - I'm sure that's what Prez told me

No need to :)

Attachments

• President Smurf.PNG
    President Smurf.PNG
    42.1 KB · Views: 33
MasterJedi2U said:
Why are you guys so obsessed with rep. I know who I am and I know most of you are decent people so I could care less about rep. Just like I don't sweat it since I've realized that 90% of the people on this forum are like 11-16 which is completely depressing. So lets stop with all the hysterics of rep and just move on.

But hey thats jus a personal opinion. If you guys are intent on changing the whole rep thing then more power to you.

To be air a good amount of people here are in that age group and you wouldn't even know it but there are a lot of annoying people who bash the PS3 all day

surfinrach90 said:
Hahah yes!

It might just be my immature mind but when i read that out loud I couldn't stop laughing

Which is ridiculously funny to me. You guys are stressing over such a dumb thing. Just reading this thread is giving me a big headache and such confusion. Some of yall are immature brats. Others are just plain wierdos. I don't know wii cammy that much but she or he seems cool. Same with surfinrach and byuakuya. The rest of yall have issues. Who is that person if your avatar leejarrett cuz its just plain wierd. 2nd ericlewis if its not you then just calm down and relax. Wii_Smurf I don't know what to think of you since it seems like half of your posts are trash. The others kinda make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back