(XBLA) Worms

man, i was just in game speaking to my mate who works there, and they have a promotion on at the moment;

for 39.99 for the 12 month subscription, they are giving 1000 points with it, and he mentioned that you could get worms with that many points...

only thing is, i got the premium package so i had a subscription in there, but with no points :cryin:

I just bought it on Wed. as soon as it came out, awsome game offline, Just be warned though there are some problems online. So, I wouldnt purchase it untill the patch comes out if you only want online.

Its up to four players either way offline or online.

what do you mean problems online? thats all i play and i havent had a single error while playing online.

Well, first off I have no idea if this affects "all" people". Therefore, I Know not whether each indvidual person will have problems with it.

But, go to www.xbox.com forums and you will find the following problem posted there:

Myself and 3 other of my friends have the game. And myself and 2 of the 3 friends that i have spoken with have been unsucessful with actually getting a "full four player match to start, no problems with less than four, it just kicks us out of the worms game."

Could be issues with : Us, the people in our games, or just somthing to do with the game itself. but it has been attepted several times

Hmm I tried the trial out and honestly didn't think it was that fun. Maybe I should give it another try, everyone seems to like it haha

Yup its a great game, not as good armageddon in my opinion for lack of weapons and lack of options, which I hope will soon be patched, or i will quickly lose interest.

And by the way, I got 4 player matches working now.

Back