XBOX Handheld gaming

I like this one.
xboxportable_playbomb.jpg

Yes its obviously fake but it looks pretty good.

well i read once that they were going to make a portable computer device thing sorta like a smart phone but better...im not sure but i would love to see their protable gaming system as well as an Apple one too i love portable gaming systems they have fun games and you can play ANYWHERE!

gh05t said:
well i read once that they were going to make a portable computer device thing sorta like a smart phone but better...

a PDA maybe?

it seems like people reading this arent very upto date on their tech releases...

someone not knowing the zune aswell.....im in the uk and we dont have these, yet i still know what it is, and apprently how bad it is

getting a bit off topic i have read that MS has come up with a similar motion sensing controller similar to the wii...only its in a xbox shell.

most likely they will make a handheld though. I wouldn't be surprise if that handheld had better graphics than the xbox 360 itself lmao. but what is this xbox shell?

hotpotato78 said:
most likely they will make a handheld though. I wouldn't be surprise if that handheld had better graphics than the xbox 360 itself lmao. but what is this xbox shell?
its just a shorter form of saying the outer casing.

If Xbox came out with a portable, every Xbox "Fanboy" and there dog would get one just for "Halo, the greatest game of our generation." =P L A M E

Halo is cool and all, but that would be the only thing to attract the masses.

I would like to see a Microsoft Handeld. As of late, my 360 has been the only thing I've been playing. The DS looked good, but wasn't that great, and PSP is only good with GameFly, which I don't have anymore. It would be cool of it took xbox and 360 games, rather than smaller disks. Or you could plug it into the 360 and burn a game disk on it. Imagine being able to play Halo anywhere...

ThatGuy127 said:
I would like to see a Microsoft Handeld. As of late, my 360 has been the only thing I've been playing. The DS looked good, but wasn't that great, and PSP is only good with GameFly, which I don't have anymore. It would be cool of it took xbox and 360 games, rather than smaller disks. Or you could plug it into the 360 and burn a game disk on it. Imagine being able to play Halo anywhere...
But it would have to be pretty damn big to put a DVD in it. You definetly wouldn't be able to put it in your pocket.

Nothin official yet, but this guy/group of people (don't remember which) that mod gaming consles into handheld consles from requests (you have to pay a lot, though) made a 360 laptop, turning the 360 into a white and green laptop, complete with keyboard and wireless connectivity with 360 controllers. I don't know it functions as both a real computer and a 360, but it definitely does the latter. They've also done stuff (or at least attempted in some cases) like making a portable GC, SNES, Playstation, and other consles.

Back