IS the Xbox 360 realy breaking down

xbox-king

Xbox master
Feb 17, 2007
Port glasgow in Scotland
there is loads of things on the news and that lately about the xbox breaking down a few of ma mates xbox's have do you think microsoft gives refunds or are they just going to let them all break is any of yours done this and is there any way to fix it:mad5:

If it brakes Microsoft will replace it. Just make sure you have some kind of guarentee/warranty.

i saw something along these lines on watch dog, this guy got it fixed 3 times and then he gave up lol

mine was fine from launch until about two weeks ago, i got my mom to ring microsoft and see how much it would cost and they said it was still in warranty (wtf?). so they came and collected it today and hopefully it will work again.

btw they didnt take two weeks for them to collect it, it was 2 days

yah the xbox360. i got one the day after it had came out and like 5 months later i got a system hardware failure and i got fixed for free and if it happens to u can do the same!

Yesterday I just got that red circle of doom or w/e but I reset it a couple of times and it was fine after that but other then that I haven't really had any problems.

yup, the 360 defianatly breaks down, but other than getting it fixed (which im too lazy to do) there really isnt anything you can do about it.

good to hear that Wii is better just kidding the 360 is pretty cool

seriously, the 360 is the most boring of the 7th gen consoles. Its basically a sixth gen with a graphics upgrade and wireless

WiiZero said:
good to hear that Wii is better just kidding the 360 is pretty cool
the wii broke to, it happens
airforce91 said:
seriously, the 360 is the most boring of the 7th gen consoles. Its basically a sixth gen with a graphics upgrade and wireless
ya, that plus amazing online, amazing games, and amazing graphics.

well all of the consoles tend to be *almost* the same thing but with better bits here and there..

apart from the wii as it truly offers something new..

(i own an xbox 360 and love it, so im not being a fan-boy turd in saying that)

Back