Does xbox 360 break

is it just me or did all the noobs from the Wii section come over to the 360 forums?

kinda the reason i dont leave 360/ps3 secions.

anyways to the OP there is really no way to tell if your console will be defected or not. mine did some wierd ****. the day after i bought it, it had a hardware failure, or at least thats what it was showing, took it to gamestop and they said it was fine, wich it was and i could see that. no problems from then on for the next year. then one day it actually did have a hardware failure and im on my second 360, it's been fine since then, maybe six months or so.

my friends has been fine hes had it over a year and no hardware failure, but last night his disc drive went.

Microsoft has extended all hardware failure warrenties for 3 years, any other problems are covered for up to 1 year for free. after that yoru on your own. my buddy is going to have to pay 100 dollars to get his fixed.

two thigns

yeah its 2 years old thread. so he was a noob back then.

2, microsoft annoucne that original batch actuall had 68% breakage rate

two thigns

yeah its 2 years old thread. so he was a noob back then.

2, microsoft annoucne that original batch actuall had 68% breakage rate

oh ****, im actually embarrassed. i mean, im not the one who necro'ed but still, i usually catch myself before hitting the post button on an old thread! i knew things werent adding up but i was in a hurry and posting fast lol.

i was like, where did all these kids with 4 posts come from and why are they all saying the 360 doesnt break? lol

That's like asking if your arm breaks. Depends on how you treat/take care of it. (I know that sounds cheesy). I've had my Xbox for about 5-6 months now and I play a lot. I've left it on over a couple of nights too. Still no problems with it. :)

Even the new Jasper chipset's can get RROD's. There's a Video, But I can't be arsed finding it. Look it up on Gametrailers.

Plus, With the RROD problem, It's an Automatic 3 Year Warranty. All other problems are standard 1 Year unless bought/specified from the Storeof Purchase.

For more Info: GO HERE

Back