Does xbox 360 really break

It definatley does.

Almost all my friends and gamers I know irl and friends on the net who got their 360 at launch have had it break down.

If you're just getting a 360, you'll probably be fine though as long as you make sure it's not too hot.

Keep the damn thing cool and you'll be fine. I got mine of eBay the guy said it was new, and it's not. It's overheated before, the fool who sold it to me had it standing up in a cupboard getting hot. I've got it well ventilated now and it runs nicely, just don't suffocate it and let it die.

Rackers said:
Keep the damn thing cool and you'll be fine. I got mine of eBay the guy said it was new, and it's not. It's overheated before, the fool who sold it to me had it standing up in a cupboard getting hot. I've got it well ventilated now and it runs nicely, just don't suffocate it and let it die.
yah there are idiots in the world that dont use common sense

My launch day 360 died but I'm sure it was more my fault than anything because it didnt really have its own space so it could have over heated from that. However microsoft replace it for free and now the new one has its own dedicated place and works fine!

Sovieto said:
okay....ill tell you what it has to do with anything, the guy said a guy had to pay 80 whatever to get his 360 repaired..so i was wondering how much it costs for a wii to get repaired..:crazy:

From what I'm reading, it looks like you think that guy's another Nintendo fanboy and you're "putting him in his place", if I'm wrong I apologise, but your little rampages on Nintendo fanboys or anyone who supports the Wii are getting very irritating.

It's a bloody Nintendo Wii forum, there are going to be "fanboys" in every section, the PS3 and Xbox 360 forums are MEANT for people who have Wiis or people who support Nintendo to have rants or civilized discussions whether they want to or not. If you want to see pro-Sony or Pro-Microsoft topics go to one of their sites, at the end of the day if you think about it, insulting fanboys on a Nintendo Wii forum sounds stupid if you think about it. I can't stand fanboys either but that doesn't give you a right to slag them off.

Last edited:
Back