Does xbox 360 break

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
I want a xbox 360 but i've heard bad things about it and if the stuff like it breaking really happens please help becuz uh...it just looks like the nexxt lineup of games look awsome.

and by the way i want a wii i'm just wating for the black one!:ihih:

5% of early models, probably less than the number of wii defects, cept wii defects you can live with, 360 ones shut it down, but that was only launch. I just got mine, i keep it on for up to 5 hours at a time and so far no light of death, if its going to break it will probably break within your warranty which should be early

no you can get one without worrying,they got all the problems fixed,trust me its all good.:D

Power brick used to explode when little kids and small animals were nearby, but thats all fixed..

Redan499 said:
Power brick used to explode when little kids and small animals were nearby, but thats all fixed..
wtf? nothing ever blew up or melted or anything extreme like that. the power bricks that failed were usualy put in a very small cramped space that gave it no room to "breath" and it overheated.

Mitch2025 said:
wtf? nothing ever blew up or melted or anything extreme like that. the power bricks that failed were usualy put in a very small cramped space that gave it no room to "breath" and it overheated.
lol he was joking i actually laughed when i read his reply xD

i didnt,thought it was a waist of space and i seen no humor in it at all.

Back