xbox live problem

alocubano1110 said:
Once you pay the $50 for xbox live that's all you need to pay for to play all the online games...
so xbox silver is free ? it says that on the box
and xbox gold is $80 a year ? thats what i heard

and also on my box it said that i have xbox live gold for a month free but when i hook up the wire into the router its gonna do that all by itself or do i need a pin number or something becuase on the box it says lift here for pin number or something and im just wondering if thats for my xbox live because i lost it :cryin:

Last edited:
ecko MAN said:
silver is free and gold is $50. once you have gold membership then you can play online.

ecko MAN said:

and also on my box it said that i have xbox live gold for a month free but when i hook up the wire into the router its gonna do that all by itself or do i need a pin number or something becuase on the box it says lift here for pin number or something and im just wondering if thats for my xbox live because i lost it :cryin:

man oh man. :D

You get Xbox LIVE GOLD free for 1 month when you CREATE a Gamer tag.

Have you created Your GAMER TAG?
if so, when your in the DASHBOARD, and sign in, where your GAMERTAG (aka xbox name) is, is it a Grey/Silver background? or GOLD? That tells you what you have in your membership.

and yes xbox live for 12months is 80$. however you can get cards for 50$ or so, and there 13 month cards.

have fun man

Back