SkiDaBird

WiiChat Member
Jul 31, 2011
I really want XP. The ammounts are just ridiculous at level 42. Anyone have tips (I have pretty much all the weapons grades and combat abilities) to get more or XP hackers FCs? I don't want to cheat I just want the XP. 50,000 is a rediculous # for a level up.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm walkin' on sunshine, oh-oh.~♪

Your favorite Karp Mod was here.

Last edited by a moderator:
GTOO if you dont want to earn this stuff. If you do want to earn it, headshots, goldeneye, heroes, and blackbox are good sources. Or simply be better.

id say slap a silencer and hh on your weapon (anova?) and enjoy the streaks. once you get to 45 youll get the strata and love it. but try not to run into people when theyre in a group. pick them off 1 at a time. dominate people. i love that. i wouldnt reccomend camping but maybe stop and hide for a minute or 2 and kill people. my favorite spot is the boxes in front of the mi6 spawn point in archives. people stupidly run up the stairs and run straight in. easy kills. but if you dont already, heroes is the best mode to get xp. just dont charge the hero. patience is the best thing to have. the higher up you get the harder it is.

1. Take a high end gun (Prolly an Anova at your level) and silence it
2. Play in a game filled with noobs.
3. Run around. Picking off the ones that are alone would be best, especially when you have a silencer on it, and try to get 5 kill domination on each one of them.
4. Mind your ammo and health. Always let your health regen.
5. If playing heroes, go for hero kills. Keep in mind that Hero on Hero kill exp is nerfed in half, so it would prolly be best if you didn't go hero unless placed in ideal conditions.

just play from 10:00 AM to 3:30 PM. You will get a lot of xp.

You know that actually is true lol, but the almost always thing to do is if you find noobs in a game, stick with them.....Forever. Truth be told the noobs come up in the early times and are eager to play and get killed. You gotta love the good life.

play until u get 55,000 XP in one day like i did to get my proxies. reset yor proficiency's. Play hero's with your Friends that r low level and can last as the hero's for a lot of the match.

Reset proficiencies?? How do you do that?
when the interval is over for when you vote. between ware it gives you the tip about something and when you choose your loadout when it counts down. in the Black screen keep pressing the pause button you will be lvl 0 but dont worry you will have your lvl___back dont worry you might not be able to go shoot at ppl like a plain game but you have to keep moving with the move stick or watever it is you use to move after you will have reset your proficiency's good luck

^ ........... ,,,,,,,,,, (grammar). Here are some periods and commas. Use them

i've done it 6 times because my profile was deleted at lvl 51 but i never reset them after lvl 51 in my new provile right now im lvl 53.

Back