Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira

Pft! >.>
Feb 12, 2011
WiiChat
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I know everyone here think they are legit and always want to be, but I was wondering if some of you goldeneye players wanna have fun with Infinite Ammo/Infinite Grenades/Mines. Or simply an Xp Lobby to level you up a couple of levls on an alternate account?

PS: Don't get pissed 'cause I hack, I just wanna have fun. :yesnod:

I like when I run across hackers with unlimited mines, toss a few dozen remote mines everywhere. Then activate at random to see how many kills I can get in one sweep lol.

I'll add you.

I think it would be fun. I'll try to restrain myself from the xp hack, though. I want to get to 56 legitly or just by chance to find a hack room. 4478-9131-4661

Ok. Everyone who wants to join PM me FC's! I'll add you.

I'll join for the unlimted smokes :D
Lol. then choose the Smoke ones on a Loadout. Btw... smoke grenades make the game laaaaaggg as hell!

For more fun, choose the grenade launcher! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. then choose the Smoke ones on a Loadout. Btw... smoke grenades make the game laaaaaggg as hell!

For more fun, choose the grenade launcher! :D

Friend code is below in my SIG, I already added you.:yesnod:

Im making a lobby. 1000xp per kills + all the hacks I mentioned.
I'll tell you a date and time soon, just PM FC's.

Hmmmm.... Well first of all... FU & die hacker! :yesnod: haha jk. maybe...

I dont want any XP. Ive spent a lot of time getting where I am and for some silly reason I side with the ethical gamers. Although an alternative account is tempting, just to see if its worth it to even get to 56. But F- it... Im halfway there. I enjoy earning my new weapons as tedious as it is & if it wasnt for that next upgrade I probably wouldnt even play this game.

BUT if you can get RPGs Im in!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back