Gaining XP

since we talkin bout guns and attachments, im at lvl 24 so gunna get the terralite soon enuff, is it better than the stauger? used the tera a few times wen piked up its jus so big D: and is the laser pointer of any use, just gives away your position dont it?

HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...

Hi-Cap is actually gadget one, so you could use them both.

since we talkin bout guns and attachments, im at lvl 24 so gunna get the terralite soon enuff, is it better than the stauger? used the tera a few times wen piked up its jus so big D: and is the laser pointer of any use, just gives away your position dont it?

The Terralite's great. It's more reliable than the stauger, though I must admit I really only used the stauger to get to grade VII (I prefered the sig9 until the vargen unlock). Also, no one but you can see the laser in multiplayer, so you don't need to worry about that. The Laser is a good attachment for close quarters, though attachments really don't matter as much as gadgets in my opinion.

It is better than the stauger in certain cases. The Terralite is awesome at mid to long range, but its cumbersome at close range because of it's size. Enemies can't see the laser so don't worry about that. I use mine silenced, w/ lightfoot and bio, and exclusively on Memorial these days. When I first unlocked I used reflex. Awesome gun.

HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...

Hi-Cap is actually gadget one, so you could use them both.

The Terralite's great. It's more reliable than the stauger, though I must admit I really only used the stauger to get to grade VII (I prefered the sig9 until the vargen unlock). Also, no one but you can see the laser in multiplayer, so you don't need to worry about that. The Laser is a good attachment for close quarters, though attachments really don't matter as much as gadgets in my opinion.

The stauger is better,because I used it from lvl 33 to 41 the stauger with heavy hitter.remote mines(when you unlock them)and something for gaget 3. add the ACOG scope and ur all set.But at lvl 25 i dident like sniping so i used the silent terralite in the docks until lvl 33 when i got my ACOG scope.

lvl:48

username:a10 year old

FC:345679937405

l

i like the terralite better. I'll use a silencer most of the time but in archives I'll use a laser pointer. I don't use reflex sight because I like aiming with that little thing. but the stauger is good too if u put HH on it. The terralite just kills way faster imo. Plus it has less recoil, making it effective at long range too. I prefer SMG's over assault rifles in general, but the terralite just seems like my best option until I can get the strata, which is like my favorite.

imma end up using the tera for a while anyways, gonna lvl it up for XP. sometimes im wild with my shooting, so i use the stauger, hi cap, & the two gadgets 4 health, ill try it with the HH sometime, see if i can get results off of that. and lastly, to use a mine, do i gotta press anything different from the grenade button, cuz im tried to use it but grenades just come out S:

Last edited:
Has anyone else ever found a glitch in collecting XP? I was playing a game that gave me 150 points per kill, I finished 3 matches with close to or over 3000 points in each match. The host quit and everything went back to normal, how can I duplicate this?

Has anyone else ever found a glitch in collecting XP? I was playing a game that gave me 150 points per kill, I finished 3 matches with close to or over 3000 points in each match. The host quit and everything went back to normal, how can I duplicate this?

its a hack where the host inserts a code giving anywhere from 0 to 9999 xp per kill. i have a thread "Super XP Battles" on it on this forum. I also have the code myself, but i'm not going to distribute it. I've heard more and more instances of this happening but I haven't run into it yet.

well, i have the real answer to the grenadier problem.

i am a level 9 (just got the game last weekend and started to play online a couple days ago) and the gun i use, a kallos, has a grenadier on it (which i literally just found out) and some ak-47's have them. all you have to do is if you use just the nunchuck and remote or the wii zapper, just press up on the remote 4-way thing to switch the firing mode (the guns you use might not have it though. when picking your gun, you can see if it has a grenade launcher on it), but it might just go to the single fire first. if it does, press up again.

Back