Gaining XP

regardless of all those quotes and long replies, Once you hit lvl 20 it is slow, as you play more you do get better and xp gets easier. It took me a week to get from 20 to 21 but I got from 30 to 31 in one day. By the way, Im only lvl 32 now and I just got the drumhead type 12 after 23,000 xp what a rip off!

Aim, shoot, kill repeat. that's how i get most of my exp seems to be working so far. and maby if you can get a group of 8 people to change their region to some obscure country they could farm the goldeneye game mode, there's no kill limit and if you cooperate with the enemy team you could just keep stealing the consoles from each other. that way it's not affecting your recorded losses.

regardless of all those quotes and long replies, Once you hit lvl 20 it is slow, as you play more you do get better and xp gets easier. It took me a week to get from 20 to 21 but I got from 30 to 31 in one day. By the way, Im only lvl 32 now and I just got the drumhead type 12 after 23,000 xp what a rip off!

yes very very slow. doesnt help when the host quits at all.

i've been on 28 foreeeeeever. weel cuz i took like 3 week break from the game and i've just recently stopped slumping. im getting the vargen soon so cool.

Why not play the mode you like? I prefer and play Goldeneye...Golden Gun is okay. I don't care about XP, its about playing and having fun.

i've been on 28 foreeeeeever. weel cuz i took like 3 week break from the game and i've just recently stopped slumping. im getting the vargen soon so cool.

Yeah, you were above me in xp before your break. BTW, when you get the Vargen, make sure you put on heavy hitter also if you can afford it put on the bigger clip. It burns through ammo really fast. The Kunara is awesome too, I use it as my primary weapon a lot in archives facility. I think I will hit lvl 33 tonight. I can't believe I never played heros till level 28.

when you use the vargen be prepared to be the unfortunate victim of a little glitch that will suddenly reduce your clip to 11 shots whenever you walk over another vargen in a fight, the bright side is that 11 shots is still enough to kill someone.

eh i got the vargen but i think i like my good ol' terralite better. more power, accuracy & range, ya know? but yeah i still have the kunnara v, drumhead, and ACOG scope to look foward to soon, so coolio.

I needed 55 xp points to get to lvl 33 last night. I couldn't do it, after an hour I played 8 games and and the host quit 8 times. getting sick of it.

Dok sobrave...I believe you've killed me in the past...

I simply don't believe "most reloads" is possible at this point...or the "Improvise" accolade.

And what about expansion packs? Are we ever going to get new areas to play? It can't be that hard, right?

FC 5342 7874 1364
I just got the reloaded accolade today by using the drumhead shotgun, I think it worked because it considered each shell a reload.

BTW, when you get the Vargen, make sure you put on heavy hitter also if you can afford it put on the bigger clip. It burns through ammo really fast.

The extended clip has a glitch which causes you to lose ammo when you run over another Vargen on the ground. It has 40 in the clip I believe, and it's a great gun to practice burst firing with. HH is a good idea, but since both HH and Hi Cap are in gadget slot 2 you couldn't use them both anyways...

Back