WTF is an XP Lobby?!

bosco- intelligent if you were the one who worked out how to hack.... not intelligent going in as a lvl 1 and getting lvl 56 in a day or two though.

you can proxerton all day long and still lose every game- look at all the newbies who started a few weeks back.... half of them are lvl 5-20 and the other half are dropping masties/ivanas every 3 seconds when they come across a player who has put in the time.

im not against hacking lobbies etc... but i wish the bloody hosts would take it to one single area rather than global. it annoys the rest of us who dont want 3399- 30k+ per kill or even worse- those hackers who make your score go backwards-

i got a prof (400 points) and at end of game i had a score of less than 300. thats NOT intelligent play- thats ruining it for others.

not intelligent going in as a lvl 1 and getting lvl 56 in a day or two though.

I'm going to have to disagree on that one. Someone who can figure out how to get to level 56 in a day or two of playing the game is intelligent in my opinion... or they were so oblivious and/or ignorant of being in hacked lobbies that they didn't notice they leveled up so quickly.

you can proxerton all day long and still lose every game- look at all the newbies who started a few weeks back.... half of them are lvl 5-20 and the other half are dropping masties/ivanas every 3 seconds when they come across a player who has put in the time.

im not against hacking lobbies etc... but i wish the bloody hosts would take it to one single area rather than global. it annoys the rest of us who dont want 3399- 30k+ per kill or even worse- those hackers who make your score go backwards-

i got a prof (400 points) and at end of game i had a score of less than 300. thats NOT intelligent play- thats ruining it for others.
Seconded!
But it's always nice to run into unskilled high level players and pwn them with default loadout guns.

yes and no.
Sorry but a decent player only needs the time to get familiarised with the maps before being able to own with the best guns. 70% of the Players who are no good with masties/ivanas after being boosted would have been no good (albeit slightly better) if they had gained it themselves.

It's a hacked match that allows players to receive a sick amount Exp. It's not like I've done it before. *Whistles*.

thats not intelligent- thats timing bosco :sick:

but anyways- i have said already- dont mind em- if they keep it to themselves.

as for a rubbish player owning with good weps- yes that can and does happen- but if they come up against lvl 20's+ who are legitimate then they normally cant own. or at least not until theyve put a bit of game time in.

anyways do as you please..... and ye if i find myself in a lobby i can always get out.... but to the idiots out there making peoples xp drop- they may be clever, but it aint big and im not laughing.

but to the idiots out there making peoples xp drop- they may be clever, but it aint big and im not laughing.

Did not know hackers could do that. I don't think anyone would appreciate someone hacking the game to make them lose XP.

Its either something you end up in by dumb luck, or you've been trolling some hacker to get undeserved xp for weapons you won't be able to use very well. There are several threads of kids who say they will host these, but i'm guessin they only last for a few weeks at most because of the overwheling desire for people who keep getting their asses handed to them to level up more quickly.
Having an Ivana or a masterton doesn't make you a better player, but they certianly do get you more kills. and thats why people hack the game, to get easy access to these weapons, or just to be a dick. go figure

Last edited by a moderator:
^^Pretty funny Karp...
Another thing you'll notice is people posting that their profile is "legit". This means they've haven't used these techniques of "boosting or lobby-ing(?)" to get xp w/out putting in the hours. If you look at the leaderboards in overall performance, you'll see that people(usually more than 5 out of 10 per page) have scores that don't end in a 5 or a 0. since there is no way to get 16 points for a head shot and a kill, that's how you know a profile's has been in an xp lobby. It's pretty bad. the page I'm on, as of this moment, has 7 out of 10 proffiles that end in a 1-4 or 6-9.
Also the time played in the same leaderboard, has everyone else at 1D ...H ...m. w/ the same round about 1386000xp. While i've got a riduculous ammount of time played. But i'm sure this can be minulipated just as the ammount of xp or number of kills can..."look at me, my name is on top" Till the next kid put a -1 xp in their profile ...just b.s. really...

^ Yep, leaderboards really don't mean anything anymore, unless they're heavily modified and kept secure. That really only happens for competitive PC games, though...

In fact, I'm surprised I've broken into the top 100 scores for certain co-op maps on Red Dead. You'd think there'd be a ridiculous amount of hackers maxing their scores, as well as people patching in online saves that unlock everything, have the maximum scores, etc. Guess RDR is one of the few (if only...) shooters hackers don't maul with their faggotry.

^^Pretty funny Karp...

:D

Back