Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get on now byxm! Imma show you something really cool!!

These are the rules of the lobby:

-Do not cause lag(Throw smoke grenades(It's annoying))
-Do not get more than 2 kills:
*Each kill gives you 15 kills on the game leaderboard, we're gonna do a heroes match, which means you have the opportunity to get 2 kills = 30 kills. Game limit score = 120kills / 4players = 30. CLEAR? You will kill 2 times, NO MORE! If so, I'll quit and no Xp for any of you. :p*
-No proximity mines. I hate them.
-No level 56(sine it's the highest level)
-Once you get 2 kills.. STOP! and enjoy from the beautiful view and let the others have their Xp.

*Don't waste this opportunity, be there and don't F*ck* ;)

Thank you guys and hope to see you there.

Password for the chat? PM me and I'll give it to you.

Looking for an xp lobby. Currently level 39 and am really tired of fighting to gain small amounts of xp. Friend code: 0294 0797 9351. Please add me and tell me of new lobbies coming up.

can someone be my friend that has the xp hack? can you put your name down.one more thing when do hackers come on the game to play and on what mode?

I got to lvl 56 the good old fashioned way: I played the game relentlessly forever without sleeping or eating! You should too. By cheating your way up the xp ladder, you are going to miss out on numerous positive experiences that you might not otherwise have:
- Watching your hair turn grey
- Seeing your children grow up
- Becoming eligible to join AARP
- Dying of old age

Yeah...by the time I was in the 40s, I was starting to wish for an xp hacked game. No such lucky for me, though...

Omg please

Hey Kira may u plleeaassee ad me and could we have an exp room game I'm level 46 and it took me forever to get their, I really wanna get to 56 fast, sure it's cheating and all but think about it 5 exp per kill? In blackops or mw3\2 I would be like level 80 5th perctege! My fc is 320 817 520 536 and I'm new to the forum , please add me, ur Luke god to me, all exp room hackers are gods to mee!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back