Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to think i climbed all the way to the top the HONEST way only to be unable to enjoy the view (like climbing everest only to see a small town was heli-lifted in while I wasn't looking)

While I appreciate your self professed integrity when it comes to playing a video game, I find your simile quite odd. You are comparing summiting Mt. Everest--something that less than 3500 people in recorded history have done--to playing a video game.

Last edited:
are you the reason there are over 9000 (really ~3000) lv 56s on the leaderboard?to think i climbed all the way to the top the HONEST way only to be unable to enjoy the view.
Woah, I need to pay attention to this thread more often.

Yes, CapnJonas, that's why I objected to this thread in the first place.

Welll, i've played most of the lvl 48 myself, got lobby'd from 38-41 and from 44-46 i think ^^I'm with you though, i just want to get that profile lobbied for the Ivana. I just want to mess about with it.IMO from when i pick it up, it's twice as good as the strata
Actually...there isn't much difference between the strata and the ivana. If you look at the stats where the strata is lacking in rate of fire, well, its that much of a difference in accuracy for the ivana. The ivana is fully maxed in every other category much like the strata.

Alright. Kira was online today. I played one match got 63k xp and my wii froze :(

I really have no problem with boosting.

I like your new name Kira.

Kira Says Activision SUCKS!

Added you kira. Also, send me invite when you host next game. I really need strata but I'm level 25. I know its a longshot but any extra xp will help.

Last edited:
Yeah i will and anyone can add me goldeneye friend code: 415-249-056-355

Hey people! Im not doing any lobby since I'm playing MW3 lately. Im not doing any lobby there either.

Sorry for this and peace!

Whenever you come back to Goldeneye to do some lobbying, would you mind if I added you, Kira?

Hey any of you want to be friends with me my friend code is 2670-9750-3404 im Angryninja#1 and lv 41. Ill add you as soon as possisble if you say so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back