Goldeneye Xp Lobby or Hacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Kira Whats your name on goldeneye and friend code because the army of 2 fc didn't work or you just got my code wrong. anyway I had things to do so I missed the lobby :frown5:

yeah, when I tried to join your game, it said that either you weren't online or you removed me from your friend list. Nonetheless, I still got into another hacked match by some other guy. Got 60,000 xp a match :)

When was there a lobby? I went to bed at 7.30 ast, an hour after the lobby was supposed to take place...

hey you know kira I think I played with you when you hacked I couldv'e had my name pianoking or it was angryninja#1 it was probably a while ago and your name was pooh seamon or something like that. it was probably a month ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey people!!! Im so sorry for this Xp lobby. My internet is ****ed up lately(Im from an unknown WiFi-Connection now)
But, when I get my internet back I swear im gonna help you out!

are you the reason there are over 9000 (really ~3000) lv 56s on the leaderboard?to think i climbed all the way to the top the HONEST way only to be unable to enjoy the view (like climbing everest only to see a small town was heli-lifted in while I wasn't looking) i wish activision would purge the leader board again, but it looks like all their focus is on the ps360 version & new cod:mw3.btw, ever run into the hacker creeper?he has the god mode (about 2000 rds per minute!) noob tube. one time no one could touch him, but recently, i dominated him until he raeg quit. [an off day?]

I do think it sucks the leaderBoards aren't clean.
Activision should make separate leaderboards for those who haven't played a hacked game (and thus do not have 4,6,... behind their names).
I'd like to know who really are the monsterfreaks who plays 24h ^^

At least I got to 47 all on my own, but now I just want to unlock the higher LV stuxx ASAP. So I WANT to find hackers lol.

Welll, i've played most of the lvl 48 myself, got lobby'd from 38-41 and from 44-46 i think ^^
I'm with you though, i just want to get that profile lobbied for the Ivana. I just want to mess about with it.
IMO from when i pick it up, it's twice as good as the strata

I do think it sucks the leaderBoards aren't clean.
Activision should make separate leaderboards for those who haven't played a hacked game (and thus do not have 4,6,... behind their names).
I'd like to know who really are the monsterfreaks who plays 24h ^^

If they could separate hackers from legit gamers so easily, they'd be banning said hackers left and right. :p

Welll, i've played most of the lvl 48 myself, got lobby'd from 38-41 and from 44-46 i think ^^
I'm with you though, i just want to get that profile lobbied for the Ivana. I just want to mess about with it.
IMO from when i pick it up, it's twice as good as the strata

I think they're both as good as each other. I like the way it reloads a lot though XD

And I want mines and the Wolfe more than the Ivana :p

So Kira, will you be hosting another lobby?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back