Yesssss!

psychono2

Banned.....You Wish!
Jul 20, 2006
CA
Wii Online Code
4759-2872-3135-2409
I just got a wii like 5 minutes ago,sorry to make a worthless thread,ummm what good should i get besides zelda cause i had that since it came out even though i didnt have a wii.

Congrats and enjoy your Wii...on what game to get it really depends on what you like to play and if its mostly going to be just you or many friends. i really like need for speed carbon and rayman. i would say only get rayman if you are going to have friends to play it with. Assuming you do have friend:tard:

Khool-Ade said:
Congrats and enjoy your Wii...on what game to get it really depends on what you like to play and if its mostly going to be just you or many friends. i really like need for speed carbon and rayman. i would say only get rayman if you are going to have friends to play it with. Assuming you do have friend:tard:

NO!!!!!! GET MONKEY BALL. Ray man is good, but its not long enough dude. Seriously. RENT rayman, BUY monkey ball.

If you have Zelda, you really don't need another game until after Christmas, unless you have no job and no life. Zelda occupied ALL of my entertainment time for 3 weeks after I got it. Add in Wii sports and we're talking New Year's before you need more software.

I bought Rayman and rented Monkeyball.

I will NOT be buying Monkeyball. That game is horrible.

i got my wii at a gamecrazy they only had one of them and luckily i got it!and personally i dont know about 360 or wii cause i havnt had wii long enough to make that decision.

Back