yo! noid

gh05t

Chicken Wings
Dec 1, 2006
In Florida
Wii Online Code
8827-4732-7476-9087
has anyone ever played that game? its with a little red guy on a pogo stick and a yoyo who is like delivering pizza and his arch enemy is the green guy who looks like him..lol i used to love that game when i was like 4 lol

gh05t said:
has anyone ever played that game? its with a little red guy on a pogo stick and a yoyo who is like delivering pizza and his arch enemy is the green guy who looks like him..lol i used to love that game when i was like 4 lol

Yeah, this game goes in the hall of shame. It must be the childhood nostalgia you like, a bad game created from the most corporate whoring greed.....I got it when I bought out some of my friends game systems........I got the worst stuff from my friend Joe......including Yo Noid!, Funhouse, and Little MErmaid all for NES......a nice trio of satanic programming. I got the power glove from him too and threw it away once I dicovered what a picec of **** it was........as soon as I did it, I wish I kept it just to wear around in my everyday life for looks.....(totaly rad).

Also, FYI, many of you may not have known, but the power glove will only fit a midgets hand, and oviously not the types of midgets that have big hands.

Back