yo wats up errbody

Killa9467

WiiChat Member
Nov 13, 2007
New york
Wii Online Code
5201-2718-8040-0689
yo waddup every1 im new and im lookin for friends for the wii im going to be gettin smash and im beatin every1 lol but if u wanna be friends wwith me my wii number is 5201 2718 8040 0689 bout to get me medal of honor 2morrow :yesnod:

Killa9467 said:
yo waddup every1 im new and im lookin for friends for the wii im going to be gettin smash and im beatin every1 lol but if u wanna be friends wwith me my wii number is 5201 2718 8040 0689 bout to get me medal of honor 2morrow :yesnod:

Well, thats about as non-proper english as person can get!:yikes:
Are you a white guy speaking in that matter? Or Black?

Welcome to wiichat. I'm sure you'll have a great time here, everyones pretty friendly!

Prepster said:
Well, thats about as non-proper english as person can get!:yikes:
Are you a white guy speaking in that matter? Or Black?

Welcome to wiichat. I'm sure you'll have a great time here, everyones pretty friendly!

Why does skin have to matter? He could be asian, black, or white. It just doesn't matter.. I don't like that question for some reason.

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
Why does skin have to matter? He could be asian, black, or white. It just doesn't matter.. I don't like that question for some reason.

It doesn't matter if he's pink. But it's a little odd when white guys speak in that manner, kinda makes you go. :yikes: :shocked:

Not to mention I never cared much for slang speaking.
Proper was always the better way for me.

Prepster said:
It doesn't matter if he's pink. But it's a little odd when white guys speak in that manner, kinda makes you go. :yikes: :shocked:

Not to mention I never cared much for slang speaking.
Proper was always the better way for me.

All my friends are 'lighter skin`d' and they type like that.
:/ Anyway, sorry.. Killa, for spamming up your page of crap. :) Hope you enjoy your stay. :p

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
All my friends are 'lighter skin`d' and they type like that.
:/ Anyway, sorry.. Killa, for spamming up your page of crap. :) Hope you enjoy your stay. :p

Ok. That's one hell of a annoying way of typing. It's more or less like SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH. Not lazy slang!!:mad5:

Prepster said:
Ok. That's one hell of a annoying way of typing. It's more or less like SPEAK PROPER ENGLISH. Not lazy slang!!:mad5:

I say old chap you are being a trifle rude there
Tone it down a bit or prepare for fisticuffs or since we are on the information super high way (thats posh for internet) I shall give you a verbal thrashing

Darkprinny said:
I say old chap you are being a trifle rude there
Tone it down a bit or prepare for fisticuffs or since we are on the information super high way (thats posh for internet) I shall give you a verbal thrashing

No. I'm not. I am saying slang is annoying to ME. I didn't say it was to anything.

lol im black prepster i just talk slang in on the computer cause i just wanna keep everything short

yo wat up im new to, i know killa in rl he jamacian and im trini he just lazy though:lol: anyway good to see more smash fans....Wii is the best

Back