Your Birthday in 2008

surfinrach90

I GOT A JAR OF DIRT.
Dec 27, 2006
I originally put this title as 'Your 2008 Birthday' but then I thought no, too much confusion.

After reading Davids thread about this birthday (happy b-day btw!) I was just wondering if anybody's got any big plans for their birthdays this year?

Or is anyone having any big birthdays like 18, 21 or whatnot.

My family is full of big birthdays this year:

Me: 18
My sister: 30
My father: 50
My aunty: 50
Baby: Is due a week tomorrow lol! (a new brother or sister)

I also have a couple of cousins who are having 40 and 30 birthdays and other auntys with 60s. My fathers birthday is a week Thursday and we're having a massive surprise party for it. I'm in charge of the posters with the embarassing baby photo lol. We've hiried a band to play at the party and we've invited loads of his old friends he hasn't seen in years =D I can't wait!

As for my birthday I'm hoping to go to London to see the Tutankhamun exhibition. I have been hinting to the boyf about it but because of me moving into mah house I doubt I'll be able too so a night out in the city it will probably be. The boyf and the [STRIKE]flat[/STRIKE]house mate can carry me home =]

Soooo what are you lot going to do for your birthday in 2008? Where will you be? What are you hoping to do? Or if you don't know what will be your dream birthday?

it'll be my 20th birthday. to me, that's a big one. i'll no longer be a teenager. i'm not sure what i want to do. i either have some hideous teenage party or do nothing. so i'd like to do something nice with my family and my girlfriend. it's a big step.

my dream birthday would be in the middle of a forest, picking mushrooms and berries.

18 in November, I hope to have a stripper and 3 kegs of fine ale. :lol:

In all seriousness though, I don't really celebrate my birthdays, I like it to keep it low key and quiet. Only special thing I'd maybe like planned for next year is a movie if a good one comes out around my birthday (such as the Dark Knight).

19 this June -_- getting old..

Dont really expect much from birthdays. Just the usual go out and eat with the family =X.

My friend is taking a bunch of us to go paintballing for his birthday.

For my birthday, I'm prolly gonna take a bunch of friends to the gun range.

Ironically, my little brother will be five today on January 7.

surfinrach90 said:
My family is full of big birthdays this year...

I wish my family were having birthdays this year... we've been stuck at 7yrs old for quite awhile.

I'll be turning 19 in August. Kind of sucks being the youngest out of my group of
friends. As for plans, I haven't thought that far ahead..

Back