Your favorite things

1. I don't play any :(
2. Chinese, Cheeseburgers
3. Anything really, old rock, not alot of new rock.. RHCP and TENACIOUS D!
4. Young Frankenstein. Good ol' comedies mostly, and dramas.
5. um..Mostly stuff on UK Gold.. and American Dad again comedies.
6. Johnny Depp WOW!
7. Unapproachable people.
8. Basketball maybe i dunno, not into sports.

1. Instruments you play: - flute in HS and violin in elementry school. i play piano but by ear

2. Food you love: sushi is heaven! i love eel sushi and seaweed salad :) spicy scallop handrolls are gods gift to the world! i also love garlic oysters from my japaneese resteraunt that ive been going to since the day they opened for 3 years with my bf

3. Music: 80's and 90s stuff. i love listening to backspin, the pulse and the big 80s on my sirius radio

4. Movies: animal house, old school, gia, girl interrupted, the godfather, goodfellas, clockwork orange, mean girls

5. TV: friends, nip tuck, dirt, rescue me, cops, third watch

6. Actors/Actresses: angelina jolie

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: holy sh*t you want a list!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i could write a novel but ill start off small. i hate paris hilton, i hate the simple life tv show, i hate ignorance, i hate stupidity, i hate criminals, i hate people who hate cops, i hate drivers who think because they have an SUV they can drive like assh*les in the snow, i hate people who think they know it all and i hate when people act like they can get away with a lie when they know they are caught red handed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad5:

1. Instruments you play: Drums....duh

2. Food you love: True Italian, and cheap Chinese

3. Music: a lot.... reggie, funk, ska, Indie, Early 90's Alt rock.

4. Movies: Anything directed by Stanley Kubrick or Kevin Smith. Donnie Darko, Sin City, A Scanner Darkly was amazing. But my favorite movie has to be The Boondock Saints. I've seen it so many time.

5. TV: South Park, Family guy, Simpsons, G4, Myth Busters

6. Actors/Actresses: Jake Gyllenhaal (other than Brokeback Mountain, it really wasn't a great movie, get over it people) Jack Nicholson

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Fall Out Boy, ignorance, racism, radicals, funky smells, The people on Shows like "my super sweet 16" and "The Hills"( my roommate's girlfriend watches it all the time)

8. Sports: NHL!!!! Go PENS!!!. I play roller hockey and shoot archery. But I'm always up for a game of Pickup football, soccer, basketball....whatever. Anything to get me up and moving.

Last edited:
Instrument: Drums
Food: Thai, Portugese... anything spicy
Music: Blink 182, Rise Against, The Who
Movies: Harold and Kumar, Star Wars, Austin Powers, South Park: BLU
TV: South Park, Game Head, Family Guy, Myth Busters, A team, MAD TV
Actors:John Cho, Kal Penn, Mike Myers
Stuff I Hate: Fall Out Boy, The fact that Blink 182 broke up, Dane Cook, MTV shows about rich kids, Wii Haters!!!!

WiiWouldLike2Play said:
i cant believe this..... WHERE'S THE GAME SECTION? O:!! lol
Well it is The Lounge forum and strictly speaking, we talk about non-gaming related topics, or at least non-wii related topics. :p

This is a nonwii realted post in the nonwii realted part of the wii forum

Darkprinny said:
This is a nonwii realted post in the nonwii realted part of the wii forum
i think he meant wheres the games section on the little thing you fill out. you know like, music, sports, games :wink:

Back