Your favorite things

kissoff182

Comp Sci's Smurfette
Jan 11, 2007
Rohnert Park, CA
Wii Online Code
3101-2661-0950-9186
Tell us about yourself! Respond to each category! I apologize in advance if there is a thread like this already.

1. Instruments you play: violin, viola, guitar, piano.

2. Food you love: Japanese <3

3. Music: Blink 182, No Doubt, Gwen Stefani, Violent Femmes... I like at least one song from each genre. =)

4. Movies: LOOOVE The Notebook, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Princess Bride, An American Tail, Edward Scissorhands, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Say Anything, The Labyrinth, Ghost, and MANY, MANY, MANY more.

5. TV: South Park, The Golden Girls, The Simpsons, Family Guy

6. Actors/Actresses: Johnny Depp, LOOOOOOVE Rachel McAdams

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Will Ferrell, Friends (TV show), My Chemical Romance, Greek food, Indian food, Aqua Teen Hunger Force, Playstation, Adult Swim's stupid little commercials, Laguna Beach, sunglasses with large lenses, expensive purses (they look like grandma purses), Jackie Brown, PETA, most mainstream rap, organized religion... ummmmmmmm... when people say they like sushi but in reality won't eat raw fish... they'll only eat California rolls. EDIT: I also hate The Notebook (the novel). I LOVE the movie, but the book just ****ing sucks ass.

Last edited:
1. Instruments you play: Piano

2. Food you love: Italian

3. Music: Anything Metal or Thrash

4. Movies: Anything Sci-Fi based

5. TV: History Channel, Sci-fi Channel, G4TV

6. Actors/Actresses: Jennifer Anistan [spelling?]

1. Instruments you play: Air guitar, and other (not very well)

2. Food you love: What ever im eating (full english breckfast ftw)

3. Music: Mostly older rock (new bands just shout and swaer)

4. Films: The list is endless

5. TV: Yes I do have one watch UK gold to see most of my faves,
5.1 Anime: Death note, Naruto (now its back on track), Ghost in the shell, Trigun, there is more but cant think of any

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate:
David Beckham (He brakes a nail and its front page news) the office (award wining unfunny shite) Simpsons (stoped being funny years ago) Songs that sound like a recourd skiping, People that dont listen, work, my boss, football (yawn), Havein no money, Animal cruelty, drug addicts (wastes of space), My temper, Disney (whoa another cgi film), Realty tv (its not very real), Jade Goody (just fook off),

8. Sports: All the fighting ones, Wrestling, Rugby

This may have additions

Edit :
Added a bit

Last edited:
1. Instruments you play: None!!

2. Food you love: Italian food and seafood!

3. Music: Nirvana, other than that I just listen to the radio.

4. Films: Pirates of the Caribbean

5. TV: Futurama, Dilbert, The Simpsons and Dragon Ball Z

6. Actors/Actresses: Ben Stiller, Owen Wilson, Vince Vaughn and Samuel L.Jackson.

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: I hate insects :)

8. Sports: NBA, NFL, AFL and NHL.

Instruments i play: Guitar

Food: a lot :yesnod:

Music: dont listen to much...but if i had to say my fav it would be 'the killers'

Films: the LotR trilogy, comedy (not the stuipid "oh i hit someone hahah".lame) action (needs good story) and many more

TV: simpsons, family guy, futurama, black books (underatted), south park etc. etc.

actors/actresses: none off the top of my head lol

things i hate: woah, i have many pet peeves lol. too many to mention :yesnod:

Instruments you play(ed): Piano.

Food you love: Chinese, Japanese, Australian.

Music: Andy Hunter, Prodigy, anything trance related.

Movies: Infernal Affairs (chinese original version of The Departed), LOTR trilogy, Matrix trilogy, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy.

TV: Prison Break

Actors/Actresses: None really, to be honest.

Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Can't think of much at the moment, will edit later when I think of some. :p

1.guitar
2.italian
3.black eyed peas,gorillaz,sean paul
4.death note,napolian dynamite
5.death note,bleach,samuri champloo,eureka seven,zoids,gundam,sgt frog,ghost in the shell,and many more!
6.vigo mortinsan(or however its spelt)
7.w/e isnt listed above

1. Instruments you play: Bass

2. Food you love: anything asian

3. Music: Pink Floyd, Rush, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Clash, more of those types.

4. Movies: so many good movies, any Quentin Taratino film or Robert Rodrigez(except Spy-kids omg shot me), any Zombie movie( i love Shaun of the dead) , Kevin Smith films, WW2 movies(fav: Saving Private Ryan)

5. TV: dont watch very much Tv, simpsons, FG, X-play is funny sometimes, futur rama, House

6. Actors/Actresses: anybody who dosent suck

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: h8 Grey's Anatomy, h8 emos, h8 more things, not in a ranting mood, maybe add more later when something bugs me,

Instruments You Play: None

Food You Love: Ribs, Chinese...

Music: Rolling Stones, The Eagles, Red Hot Chili Peppers, AC/DC.

Movies:

T.V: Prison Break, House M.D., Canucks Hockey, Sportsnet News, Family Guy, The Simpsons, Harvey Birdman, American Dad.

Actor/Actress: Hugh Laurie (House M.D.) Adam Sandler..

Sports: Hockey, Snowboarding, Skimboarding, Soccer, Mountain Biking

Stuff I hate..

Shows: Survivor, Lost
Food: Fish..

1. Instruments you play: None

2. Food you love: Noodles, pasta, chips

3. Music: Experimental rock, post-rock, shoegazing, techno, IDM, ambient

4. Movies: Oldboy, Memento, Sin City, Battle Royale, City of God, Dr. Strangelove, Seven, Ran, films by Sergio Leone and Quentin Tarantino

5. TV: The Simpsons (up to series 10), Monkey Dust, South Park, The League of Gentlemen, QI, Red Dwarf, Brass Eye, Futurama, Black Books (I also think it's underrated), and the "better" SF shows (Farscape, DS9, etc.)

6. Actors/Actresses: None

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: People who can't chew gum with their mouth closed, The Simpsons (recent years), Kelvin MacKenzie, novelty ring tones, Big Brother (the TV series), Big Brother (the government)...

8. Sports: Water polo... with sharks!

1. Instruments you play: Horse Grass

2. Food you love: Chinese

3. Music: Beat Crusaders, Teriaki Boyz....

4. Movies: Anything by Studio Gibli, The last samurai, Grave of the fireflies, Blade and any of Bruce Lee's, Jet Li's or jackie Chan's films.

5. TV: Sci-fi Channel, anything is generally ok.

6. Actors/Actresses: Jennifer Anistan, Jessica Alba, Tom Hanks and my all-time favourite (and obsessed with) Asin.

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Big Brother. That is all.

8. Sports: Martial Arts, Table tennis, swimming and hockey (sometimes).

Last edited:
1. Instruments you play: guitar

2. Food you love: Italian

3. Music: Blink 182, Hammerfall, Linkin Park e.t.c.

4. Movies: Pirates of the Caribbean, Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Spider-Man and many many more.

5. TV: South Park, The Simpsons

6. Actors/Actresses: Johnny Depp, Jim Carrey

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Realities.

8. Sports: Football, Tennis

1. Instruments you play: Hopefully electric guitar sometime this year (just hangin out to get my hands on a nice Ibanez) but until then it'll just be Air :p

2. Food you love: Italian, Greek, Russian, justabout anything my grandma makes :)

3. Music: I'd list them all but it'll prolle be a decent pages worth, so I'll just say anything good to mosh to, anything with feeling/a good melody to it, anything catchy, some tunes that are good to dance to go a long way :D

4. Movies: Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure, Bill and Ted's Bogus Journey:cornut: :cornut: , most films circa Generation X were damn cool, certainly a far cry from today's remake after remake *sigh* *edit* oh and Charlie Chaplian films :D .

5. TV: The Simpsons, The Three Stooges, random shows on Access 31, RAGE, Comedy Inc, Thank God You're Here, most things funny (except south park) plus some anime, like One Piece, Excel Saga, Neon Genesis Evangelion, and a few more :)

6. Actors/Actresses: Keanu Reeves!! Alex Winter, Orlando Bloom, Johnny Depp, that guy who played Shooter McGavin on Happy Gilmore, not to mention John Cleese, Rowan Atkinson, Rik Mayall, Adrian Edmonson, anyone who can really make me laugh :D

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: Emo kids first and foremost... I almost decked an emo kid when I saw him wearing a Rob Zombie shirt, how dare he defile one of my alltime favourite artists!! Those stupid reality TV shows piss me off (big brother is so stupid, and the host is irritating; The housemates are always a bunch of trendy airheaded morons who are ridiculously superficial). That show, "Shopping For Love" is the saddest concept for a TV show I have seen in a long time. That other show "Jasmin's Getting Married", I never watched it but I'm sure it sucked.

There's plenty more I could have added but I'll save you all the worry :p

Last edited:
1. Instruments you play: Guitar, Keyboard, vox
2. Food you love: pizza, chineese

3. Music: The kooks, CSS, millencolin, moby, deathcab, Coheed, ect.

4. Movies: chasing amy

5. TV: the office, scrubs

6. Actors/Actresses: kevin smith

7. Things/People/Food/Movies/Music/TV Shows you hate: i hate people who diss my zune. i hate people who diss my wii. I hate apples that drop on my head. I hate that guy from the movie american pie. Done.

8. Sports - Wii sports, im no athlete

i cant believe this..... WHERE'S THE GAME SECTION? O:!! lol

Instruments i play: i dont play any. :]

Food: blahh doesnt matter

Music: hip-hop/rap/lil bit of r&b

Films:pirates of the Caribbean. yay. my cousin Donny is gonna be on the 3rd one! World Trade Center, Titanic, Saw 1,2,3!

TV: Hogan Knows Best, Degrassi, Instant Star, Wild N' Out

actors/actresses: Tom Cruise!

things i hate: blah.. hate's a strong word :/

Games you love: WOOOOO! WARIO all the way! and i mean.. ALL of his games. lol

Back