YouTube Pokemon Wi-Fi Battles

PokeChamp

Lurking
May 19, 2007
Kingston, WA
Wii Online Code
1831-7102-8397-5382
Last edited:
judging by your commets i would say your bastidoon is good...so how are u gonna tape your videos also?

HMM WAN BATTLE SOON THEN? to test it out im nto good and havnt ha da battle in 2weeks(xbox live lol)

deadlydasher said:
HMM WAN BATTLE SOON THEN? to test it out im nto good and havnt ha da battle in 2weeks(xbox live lol)
sure, i will after i get my video camera, i will record, and post on wi-fi.. btw, don't expect me to go easy on you.. i am very good now that i have gotten the time to level up the pokemon i trained a month back..

Reaper12324 said:
lol, i could kill your bastidion in one hit, i did that to danny and he stopped using his/
noo, you don't understand, my bastiodon isn't a wall really, its for s-rock, and thanks 4 telling ****-med to piss off

Last edited by a moderator:
PokeChamp said:
noo, you don't understand, my bastiodon isn't a wall really, its for s-rock, and thanks 4 telling ****-med to piss off
i know that its for s-rock but if i opened with my adamant electivire that has 31 ivs in both atk and spd i would kill you in one hit with an EQ, before you could set up a stealth rock

Reaper12324 said:
i know that its for s-rock but if i opened with my adamant electivire that has 31 ivs in both atk and spd i would kill you in one hit with an EQ, before you could set up a stealth rock
im not going to open w/ it anymore, slimi, meet me on for that iv battle and don't spam about it here..

Back